For Boop#72

KING31

Okay, im sure nick will be fast to moderate this thread. But i think its a topic that should be addressed...

Look, Tony missed his heat race! That is on nobody but him! He was the one that pushed for there to be two heat races, instead of one heat like we have done with 9 cars all year(which put me at a disadvantage trying to gain points). So he should of been more than ready. I surveyed almost every driver, and they said the right call to make when you miss your heat race is 0 points and start at the rear for feature. Am I wrong anybody? Sorry that this is last points night and your driver dropped the ball. Sorry that you have sour grapes cause your car didnt win the championship. Your just showing who the real baby is by coming on here and crying. Its you bro..... It was a heads up race for the championship. If he beat me in the feature, then he was champion. Thats all he had to do. Instead, he took his ball and went home.

If yall would shut up and actually listen at the drivers meeting, Ken has said all year to pay attention to the board, know when your class is going out, and if you miss your heat then tough titty. Thats how most tracks run it too. The track didnt screw tony..... Tony screwed Tony

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that's it I did an got 2nd then told me had to start last in main an had a 45 point lead then they take 50 points from me making me behind 5 wen I start the night with 25 point lead to start the night its clear that they did not want me to win

I think he means back in feature race u get no points for heat if you missed your heat and raced in another heat jmo

...and where do you get these points from? I was only 25 back coming into the night. You didnt make your heat, therefor you were NOT scored. That placed me up 5 with double points. All you had to do was race me heads up in the feature but you left. I heard you were having motor trouble anyways, so i think your just making a scene.

its over an I am good with that I no what happen I was told to start last in 2nd heat I did past the 31 should not have done that made more points they did not like that at all so what can we do to fix that o we will take all his points an make him start in back so I loaded my car an said good bye to trp for ever I no I won it an that it never had one gave to me I had to past cars to get mine

I still think we should of been in one heat(1 heat= more cars, more cars= more points). We did it all year but you got it your way. You should of showed up for YOUR heat. You cant just pick which one you want to run in. Under your logic, I guess I should of ran the 1st heat with no problem at all, huh? Tony, you dropped the ball....

its over an I am good with that I no what happen I was told to start last in 2nd heat I did past the 31 should not have done that made more points they did not like that at all so what can we do to fix that o we will take all his points an make him start in back so I loaded my car an said good bye to trp for ever I no I won it an that it never had one gave to me I had to past cars to get mine

Doesn't make since to boycott track in your back yard it so easy to race at a track close instead of going 75 miles away to race

I'm just saying if a man started last and out ran me fair and square in a heat I wouldn't cry about it, hell it gave you more of a chance him starting last in that heat than in the first heat in the front. Wouldn't be a big deal if they hadn't said he could run second heat. I just know had it been the other way around Tony would have welcomed the challenge. He wouldn't want it handed to him. If it makes you feel like a winner to win it like that more power to you. Me personally I hate to see Tony not race because he is best driver I have seen out there and I would love to get to race him and if I beat him heads up that would make me feel like I accomplished something. Not winning by technicality, but hey that is just me everyone is different.

you will not see me or my cars at that track wen ken told me to start last in the 2nd heat I did we that gen break no air left rear tire was low mickey helps us with air that's y we missed 1st heat then right be for the main is wen ken came to my car with the rest of the crap y would I run a heat if it was not going to get me no where

I'm just saying if a man started last and out ran me fair and square in a heat I wouldn't cry about it, hell it gave you more of a chance him starting last in that heat than in the first heat in the front. Wouldn't be a big deal if they hadn't said he could run second heat. I just know had it been the other way around Tony would have welcomed the challenge. He wouldn't want it handed to him. If it makes you feel like a winner to win it like that more power to you. Me personally I hate to see Tony not race because he is best driver I have seen out there and I would love to get to race him and if I beat him heads up that would make me feel like I accomplished something. Not winning by technicality, but hey that is just me everyone is different.

Well im sorry that TONY screwed up. It would of been fun to smoke him in the feature and take the cake but i guess he could see the future. He left. And by the way, last in our heat was right behind me. I dont find that too hard. We should of all been in one heat and he should of showed up for HIS heat. I dont see where you can get lost in any of this. I know your butt-hurt cause your man stepped on his d!*k but dont try to justify this. You werent even there. So instead of getting bias versions of what happened saturday, why dont you gather facts before trying throw bs out there. You are quite the keyboard warrior

Archived