Sign in to follow this  
DRIVER'S WIFE

Oct. 5th Chuck McCormick Silent Auction

As most of you are aware the DCRST lost one of it's drivers last month to cancer. Chuck drove the pink truck with the dwarf cars. His wife, Sabra, had just finished treatment for cancer when he was diagnosed. Due to her illness she had not worked in the past year. He was self employed, therefore, they did not have any health insurance or life insurance. In an effort to help with some of her expenses we will be hosting a silent auction at CC Speedway on Oct. 5th during the races. If anyone would like to donate any goods or services please let me know....Robin Silvas 945-1205

race45    0

for the women Randell Racing and wife will donate some tupperware for this. You can call trina randell at

361-442-5168 to make arrangements for pickup or delivery.

Desert COP    0

I will donate 7 copies of the Disney Illustrated book, "America's Heart & Soul" based on the film from Walt Disney Pictures. You can pick them up from me anytime.

:ph34r: Cheers, Dennis :ph34r:

(361)249-3294

Talk or Text

Some other items we will be auctioning tonight are...4 tickets to Seaworld, 2 gift cards for dinner at Snoopy's, oil change from Allen Samuels, 2 pairs of tickets to a fishing trip from Woody's in Port A, a guided fishing trip for 2, passes to the aquarium, and more....bring your cash tonight!