Racing this Saturday night

Abel64

We will be racing this Saturday night and the following weekend as well. All classes including the Dwarf cars this Saturday.We will be off on September 21 to support CTS. Thanks for understanding and hope everyone can support . See you all on Saturday!

Sam sorry if I offended u but ive been asking about this date for months and this next race at SAS and the October dates may be the last time we will see SAS open...it been said previously in other post that we need to support all tracks well right now CTS Is financially sound and SAS isn't ccs could benefit by working with both but im a nobody with a car on jackstands

I know my whole family is going to support SAS. I think all tracks should support each other. You say your supporting all tracks but what I see is the only track you support other then CCS is CTS. You guys need to support SAS if you want their drivers to support your track also. SAS is racing this weekend & you cant seem to support them BUT you can support the dirt track this past weekend & then CTS again on the 21. There is a reason this track is losing cars & fans. The street needs to go both way north & south. Jmo

I know my whole family is going to support SAS. I think all tracks should support each other. You say your supporting all tracks but what I see is the only track you support other then CCS is CTS. You guys need to support SAS if you want their drivers to support your track also. SAS is racing this weekend & you cant seem to support them BUT you can support the dirt track this past weekend & then CTS again on the 21. There is a reason this track is losing cars & fans. The street needs to go both way north & south. Jmo

I agree with ya

Ok before this gets out of hand ,if anyone has any questions or issues feel free to call me at 361-765-3916. This is not the place to bash or criticize anyone or any tracks. A lot of you if not most have any clue of what is really going on. So please stop the bashing and lets keep it clean and simple. I'm free after 6 pm M-F and all day Saturday and Sunday if you want to express your feelings to me,I will listen.,Thanks for reading and looking at my post and I hope everyone can understand and visualize from our end.

Sam sorry if I offended u but ive been asking about this date for months and this next race at SAS and the October dates may be the last time we will see SAS open...it been said previously in other post that we need to support all tracks well right now CTS Is financially sound and SAS isn't ccs could benefit by working with both but im a nobody with a car on jackstands

No you did not offend me I understand supporting other tracks and agree it needs to be done.....Dirt or Asphalt . All I am saying is not everyone has the time or money to race out of town tracks when we are making our racing schedule by what is put out for our local track. The 3 tracks need to work with each other when making schedules and try not to have conflicting dates so maybe we can plane on racing other tracks too.

We need to support our local tracks before we lose them

Ok before this gets out of hand ,if anyone has any questions or issues feel free to call me at 361-765-3916. This is not the place to bash or criticize anyone or any tracks. A lot of you if not most have any clue of what is really going on. So please stop the bashing and lets keep it clean and simple. I'm free after 6 pm M-F and all day Saturday and Sunday if you want to express your feelings to me,I will listen.,Thanks for reading and looking at my post and I hope everyone can understand and visualize from our end

But you bash your own drivers when they race elsewhere

Ok before this gets out of hand ,if anyone has any questions or issues feel free to call me at 361-765-3916. This is not the place to bash or criticize anyone or any tracks. A lot of you if not most have any clue of what is really going on. So please stop the bashing and lets keep it clean and simple. I'm free after 6 pm M-F and all day Saturday and Sunday if you want to express your feelings to me,I will listen.,Thanks for reading and looking at my post and I hope everyone can understand and visualize from our end

But you bash your own drivers when they race elsewhere

Josh, he asked nicely. If you have an issue with Mr. Arredondo, please give him a call rather than calling him out on here.

Thanks.

Nick

Ok so I just got off the phone with my teammate and just learned about the schedule change. This is twice now I'm gonna be getting screwed. The first time would be the make up race but if was a make up race and not a reschedule. But I had already made other plans earlier that week because I knew we were off, but I just didn't check SZ enough to realize we were doing a make up race, totally my fault. No harm done. Now as for this new reschedule, I specifically had waited till our schedule was posted this year to make my reservations at my cabin up at the Frio River. So that would be the weekend of the 14th, now I'm gonna have to miss that race cause I'm sure as hell not missing my Frio trip. Just wondering what the point of putting a schedule out for your dricers and fans if your going to change it? Granted your giving us two weeks time, but its the principle. Ill always be a CCS supporter before anything else, but your hurting us more then helping us with this move in my honest opinion.

This post was not intended to offend anyone or any track, just stating my view from an every week driver.

See everyone this weekend!!!!

But not next.....

Or the one after that.....

Ok so I just got off the phone with my teammate and just learned about the schedule change. This is twice now I'm gonna be getting screwed. The first time would be the make up race but if was a make up race and not a reschedule. But I had already made other plans earlier that week because I knew we were off, but I just didn't check SZ enough to realize we were doing a make up race, totally my fault. No harm done. Now as for this new reschedule, I specifically had waited till our schedule was posted this year to make my reservations at my cabin up at the Frio River. So that would be the weekend of the 14th, now I'm gonna have to miss that race cause I'm sure as hell not missing my Frio trip. Just wondering what the point of putting a schedule out for your dricers and fans if your going to change it? Granted your giving us two weeks time, but its the principle. Ill always be a CCS supporter before anything else, but your hurting us more then helping us with this move in my honest opinion.

This post was not intended to offend anyone or any track, just stating my view from an every week driver.

But not next.....

You forgot the part where it was said the schedule is set in stone and can't be changed Nick!

But not next.....

hey can i go i love the clear cold frio river .. maybe all of us should load and up and go with you guaranty to cool everyone off .

I think before anyone supports other tracks they need to support the local first.And if the other track doesn't send cars to tracks that send cars to theirs well.... Don't get me wrong.Racers can race wherever they wanna race.I just get a kick out of "We need to support other tracks " when the other tracks don't support you.

The streets do go both ways and it would be nice for a return trip from those other venues as well, but as many of our local drivers spend lots of money to go to these out of town venue's, we have yet to see anyone from those tracks come this way. As long as it's a two way street, I'm sure myself and others would love to have more cars from other tracks come join us!

:ph34r: Cheers, Dennis :ph34r:

That is why I say support CCS first. Lets face it CCS cannot go much longer with the car count so far.CTS and SAS are not going to help you.We all know where the cars are and that is the track I think CCS should work with. I think the other stuff can be worked out too.Thats a topic for the off season.

We plan on running the October race in CCS and we are an out of towner for Corpus. We planned/budgeted at the first of the race season on what races we could attend. We chose two races at CC. Hopefully the tracks will get together soon and post a schedule for next year. This lets teams prepare for next years races. It also allows the racers to approach their familys during the holiday season and let them know of their travels. This increases not only car counts but also spectators. This helps people build/buy cars to prepare for next year. For example if I know CC, CTS, and SAS schedules and what classes they plan on running then I will set my calendar and car accordingly. If the schedule and classes comes out at the last minute then that lessens the amount of people that are able to make those last minute decisions. I understand this year is a first for the tracks to really work together and their is going to be some hiccups along the way. Please everyone think of the big picture of preserving our hobby by promoting the good and suggesting what could be changed for the future. I hope to see everyone again in CC. Hopefully me and Mr. Frontstretch wall don't have a meeting again.

We plan on running the October race in CCS and we are an out of towner for Corpus. We planned/budgeted at the first of the race season on what races we could attend. We chose two races at CC. Hopefully the tracks will get together soon and post a schedule for next year. This lets teams prepare for next years races. It also allows the racers to approach their familys during the holiday season and let them know of their travels. This increases not only car counts but also spectators. This helps people build/buy cars to prepare for next year. For example if I know CC, CTS, and SAS schedules and what classes they plan on running then I will set my calendar and car accordingly. If the schedule and classes comes out at the last minute then that lessens the amount of people that are able to make those last minute decisions. I understand this year is a first for the tracks to really work together and their is going to be some hiccups along the way. Please everyone think of the big picture of preserving our hobby by promoting the good and suggesting what could be changed for the future. I hope to see everyone again in CC. Hopefully me and Mr. Frontstretch wall don't have a meeting again.

I am another out of town driver that will be at CCS for the October race. Jumping to the conclusion that it is a one way street is wrong. Seeing the CCS drivers supporting other tracks is a big reason why I am running the October race there. I plan on running more races at CCS next year as the schedules for CTS and TALMS allow.

I am another out of town driver that will be at CCS for the October race. Jumping to the conclusion that it is a one way street is wrong. Seeing the CCS drivers supporting other tracks is a big reason why I am running the October race there. I plan on running more races at CCS next year as the schedules for CTS and TALMS allow.

We are glad to have you sir and we appreciate your support. Next year looks to be a better season for sure. See you all this weekend, weather permitting. Then we will be at CTS on the 21 of September,see you all there as well.

Archived