Racing this Saturday night

Abel64

Another issue with car count and crowd count is the amount of people banned from the track. That's one thing STS has going for it is that they welcome everyone with open arms. It's clear that Owen and I haven't gotten along in the past, but he has never turned me away from the gate. Why kick people out if they are willing to pay you money? We, as a track, can not afford to turn away the loyal STS racers and fans. That is where we can fill the stands from. Next season we should make our schedule around South Texas Speedway and lift all bans.

Ok Cody if you have any issues call me or Dan . No need to post this on here,there is future sponsors that look at this sight and people stating negative things dont help anyone or any tracks.. So agian please no bashing of any kind.

I wasn't bashing anyone. You can't take criticism as bashing. I'm pretty sure I, along with John Witzchie, am the most loyal driver that CC Speedway has. Being there almost every race for the past 5 years. If we want this track to get back to its former glory things have to change. I don't want to lose my home track.

Make no mistake that you n John are not the only loyal ones at CC Speedway. I'm sure I speak for everyone that the Arredondos and the Carlucci's and many more have been as well. So ill ask again nicely this isnt the place to post negative criticism on here. You posting negative comments like this doesn't make matters better it just makes them worse. You have my number Cody. (Lets look into the future and leave the past behind and lets see what happens.)

Well , I agree with one thing sportsmod said.Anyway the season is over in a few short weeks.Let's get through that first and foremost. When the first meeting happens to set up next season everyone needs to show and make their feelings known then. First things first.

I don't think sportmod was bashing at all I think it was constructive criticism

exactly .i did not think it was bashing ..cody loves cc his intent would as i know him would be constructive i have never heard him talk bad about any track let alone cc ....the answer cody received could be considered bashing a driver ....

YOU POSTING NEGATIVE COMMENTS LIKE THIS DOESN'T MAKE MATTERS BETTER IT JUST MAKE THEM WORST ...

WORST FOR WHO THE DRIVER ARE THE TRACK .

A BETTER ANSWER WOULD HAVE BEEN .THINGS HAVE HAPPENED IN THE PAST WE ARE WORKING HARD AT CLEANING THAT UP AND MOVE FORWARD AND START ANEW ..THANK YOU AND ILL WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU OVER YOUR CONCERNS ......

ABEL I WOULD LOVE TO SEE CC SUCCEED IT IS MY HOME TRACK AND LOOK FORWARD LATER DOWN THE ROAD IN PROBABLY RETURNING TO OUR ROOTS ...

Archived