Street Stock Shootout August 31st.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Owen - Now that all of these are sponsored, I assume it will be helpful if we place the amount we sponsored in an envelope for you to pair up somewhow with payouts??? I will bring my $50 in an envelope that is not yet sealed and look for you as soon as I arrive on Saturday well before the races start. Is that good for you?

Yes great my plan is to have each envelope marked with who donated so the driver can recognize who supported them and the amount in full in the envelope, it will be separate from the pay envelope but will be handed out at the same time.

Thanks Monty and thank you to all that have participated, if anyone would like to add feel free it all goes to a great bunch of drivers and we will let the crowd know who all donated more than once During the night i am sure.

Owen

What does all this mean guys, it means the min. payout to start this race is $100 straight up. The lap contengency bonus is simply the luck of the draw. Some drivers will win multiple laps cashing in on multiple lap bonus prices. 24th place finisher will take home a min. of $125. 17th place finisher will take home a min. of $275. Its going to be an awesome race to be part of and thanks to South Texas Speedway it was put together at the last second. We will be going over all the money detail at the drivers meeting. Bring your paper and pen cause there is many ways to cash in this weekend across the board for everyone. Cya at the track!

Added bonus to the Street Stock Shootout event, the winner will receive a FREE Entry into the 4th Annual South Texas Shootout on December 5th, 6th, and 7th. There is an $1800 to win Street Stock event as part of the Shootout and the winner of the August 31st race will receive a Free Entry.

Thanks to our Friends at Corpus Christi Harley Davidson.

Owen

Archived