We are considering ideas for 2014

This year we had all drivers draw for heat and all qualifying was done threw heats and B Mains.

Last year we drew for the qualifying order and did time trials for the top 12 with the remaining cars running B Mains.

What would you like to see happen. How should we line up cars for race 1 and all remaining races.

Some drivers have the luck of the draw and some dont, regardless we are interested in your ideas for next season.

Im assuming he means time trials. Only bad thing about that is its kinda boring for the fans, but from a drivers perspective i like it.

Stephan: I loved time trials. However some of the events have so many cars the track was actually changing from when it started til when it ended. Not sure if that is good or bad hehe.

Not sure if you were asking for fan input but PLEASE no time trials.Feature invert top 8 by draw like STS does with its modifieds.If pole driver draws say 6 he moves to 6th spot.Outside pole draws 8 and so on until all draw.I like what you are doing this year for heats and b-main if necessary.

Not very many suggestions guys, here is a chance to get creative lets hear it. I am leaning towards. Heat race line up for race 1 by draw, Race 2 and fwd would be lineup by points ave. Points for finishing position and passing. Passing points is 1.5 pts per position. Finishing points for heat is 15, 13, 11, 9, 7, 5, 3, and 1. This allows those cars that start deep in heat that pass cars can accumulate points for a good starting position. Heat race winners would still time trial for pole position. Once pole sitter is established then all drivers are lined up based on heat race total points and finishing results of B Mains to follow. OK tear it apart guys.........

Archived