TPS SAS ENTRIES SIGN IN HERE

What motor is in the ford, 2.0 or 2.3?

You don't want my Rabbit, it doesn't have a motor. B)

put one in it

My transmission, carburetor, tires and I, that's in the # 70 right now, stuff from the Rabbit.

As long as George wants me, I will be there to drive the car!!!!

And that is PRICELESS!!!!!

B)

Only VW drivers can handle the # 20 and # 70. JS LOL

Thats what you think ..BUT AGAIN THOSE ARE SISSY CARS .TRY AND KEEP THE REAR END BEHIND YOU IN ONE OF OUR MONSTERS .... :P but i will add i would not mind being a sissy once or twice to climb behind the wheel of that 70 car ..i could swallow my manly pride for that ride ......

Thats what you think ..BUT AGAIN THOSE ARE SISSY CARS .TRY AND KEEP THE REAR END BEHIND YOU IN ONE OF OUR MONSTERS .... :P but i will add i would not mind being a sissy once or twice to climb behind the wheel of that 70 car ..i could swallow my manly pride for that ride ......

Ok, Mike your fired. Looking for new driver.

I told you before Mike, and i'm going to tell you again;

SHUT UP MIKE!!!! lol B)

I told you before Mike, and i'm going to tell you again;

SHUT UP MIKE!!!! lol B)

well my mouth is shut .as for my hands they do the talking ..heck where is my back glass .....

Ok, Mike your fired. Looking for new driver.

WHAT are you doing on here .get to work besides i never said what i was going to do in the 70.

So I am seeing the entry list on the San Antonio Speedway website, It appears we have twice as many cars committed to this race than any other class, this sure brings back memories of the good old days when we would put 25 plus cars on the track, I want to say a big "Thanks " to all the racers that commited to being there and I really look forward to seeing all of y'all again, and a huge "Thank You " to the folks sponsoring the event !!!!!........Randy

Archived