TPS SAS ENTRIES SIGN IN HERE

We need a TPS car count to help SAS promotion of the September 7th race at San Antonio Speedway.

TPS Members who expect to compete in the September 7th TPS race at San Antonio Speedway are encouraged to post a reply here on this topic and sign in by TPS Car Number and Driver's Name:

We need a TPS car count to help SAS promotion of the September 7th race at San Antonio Speedway.

TPS Members who expect to compete in the September 7th TPS race at San Antonio Speedway are encouraged to post a reply here on this topic and sign in by TPS Car Number and Driver's Name:

tps 8 mike mccain ....tps 28 lisa sandoval .....

Mike,,,, it was a surprise to Scott, he really might be there I will let you all know soon on the final answer..........................

#**Nellie 88

well we are at 9.. i think don is going .that makes ten .maybe 88 ..joshua is in talks with a team he may race in tps ..

I'm available if you need a driver ozzy. ;) if not no biggie see y'all there anyway. Good luck to all the TPS drivers and teams, this track was my favorite. Lots of memories and great racing with great friends.

talking to you while leaving last weekend .. i could see it in your voice and hear it in your eye.s you miss it...

talking to you while leaving last weekend .. i could see it in your voice and hear it in your eye.s you miss it...

Yes I do mike very much, I just needed a little break I think we all do. I'll have something next year for sure and looking forward to it. Good luck to you and your son at this race at sas. See you there buddy.

Yes I do mike very much, I just needed a little break I think we all do. I'll have something next year for sure and looking forward to it. Good luck to you and your son at this race at sas. See you there buddy.

THANKS YOU ARE WELCOME TO SIT IN OUR TENT ANYTIME ..

21.48.....anyone??? anyone???? bueller???

What is the #21, Ford or Honda?

Both...lol, TPS is a ford and mini stock is a Honda. You interested in swapping rides??? :)

What motor is in the ford, 2.0 or 2.3?

You don't want my Rabbit, it doesn't have a motor. B)

Archived