August 24 race rescheduled

Abel64

August 24 race will be cancelled and set to another date to accommodate CTS race in Kyle,Texas. They have supported us as much as they could and in return we are closing that weekend to help support them. I hope most if not all of our racers go support them as well. I strongly recommend that we all try and go support for a better future in racing for all tracks and all race cars. Thank you all for understanding,now LETS GO RACING BOYS! See you all in Kyle !

August 24 race will be cancelled and set to another date to accommodate CTS race in Kyle,Texas. They have supported us as much as they could and in return we are closing that weekend to help support them. I hope most if not all of our racers go support them as well. I strongly recommend that we all try and go support for a better future in racing for all tracks and all race cars. Thank you all for understanding,now LETS GO RACING BOYS! See you all in Kyle !

with that being said y not reschedule for SAS September 6&7 as well we need to support all tracks...and add a later date when its a lil cooler benefits all

I agree with Abel one step at a time. Since we are on the topic of schedules, I hope the 3 tracks get together early this year and come up with a compromise that would benefit all 3 tracks next year. If you give the racers an early schedule they can plan on attending the races. An idea to throw around is most racers bring family and friends to the track. If you get your schedules out before Christmas whenever all the family is together then the racer can let everyone know and plan on where they want to race next year. Unfortunately the schedules usually come out in late March this makes it very hard to get everyone together for an event. Just an idea. Also most racers have somewhat of a racing budget. If you let us know what the schedule is early we can budget ahead of time. For example we are doing everything we can to make the races at other tracks but in March we budgeted 8 races now we are committed to 11. That is a signifigant increase in expenses which is why a lot of people are not being able to make these events that have just come up. So please hopefully the 3 tracks can work on something that will promote asphalt racing.

I agree with Abel one step at a time. Since we are on the topic of schedules, I hope the 3 tracks get together early this year and come up with a compromise that would benefit all 3 tracks next year. If you give the racers an early schedule they can plan on attending the races. An idea to throw around is most racers bring family and friends to the track. If you get your schedules out before Christmas whenever all the family is together then the racer can let everyone know and plan on where they want to race next year. Unfortunately the schedules usually come out in late March this makes it very hard to get everyone together for an event. Just an idea. Also most racers have somewhat of a racing budget. If you let us know what the schedule is early we can budget ahead of time. For example we are doing everything we can to make the races at other tracks but in March we budgeted 8 races now we are committed to 11. That is a signifigant increase in expenses which is why a lot of people are not being able to make these events that have just come up. So please hopefully the 3 tracks can work on something that will promote asphalt racing.

I completely agree with you on getting schedules out early..lol I could put in my pto time earlier and get paid to be at the race track instead of sitting at home lol...Abel keep up ur hard work it'll pay off in time

Archived