Thank you, 8/10/13

iwinn12x

Just wanted to say Thanks Nick, you spent the evening hanging out and helping us down to the last minute. I appreciated it...

Thanks Dennis for the mechanical advise. Your always uplifting and good spirited, it's a pleasure to be around you..

Thanks Clare for having that extra part (Holley carb float) and providing it to us (i'll pay you back for it or return the favor). Your always helpful to us and we appreciate the advise from an ( OLD ) pro :-)..

Just wanted to shout out and Say Thanks..

See yall next race.

God Bless and have a good week.

Just wanted to say Thanks Nick, you spent the evening hanging out and helping us down to the last minute. I appreciated it...

Thanks Dennis for the mechanical advise. Your always uplifting and good spirited, it's a pleasure to be around you..

Thanks Clare for having that extra part (Holley carb float) and providing it to us (i'll pay you back for it or return the favor). Your always helpful to us and we appreciate the advise from an ( OLD ) pro :-)..

Just wanted to shout out and Say Thanks..

See yall next race.

God Bless and have a good week.

Truth be known, after hearing what your problem was I knew exactly what it was. I normally keep an extra carb with me, but I had already loaned to someone else. If I have the parts, I'm glad to be able to help someone get back on the track and go race. Saturday night was a great night, and there are a bunch of great racers out there that help support it. I'm glad to be part of such a great group of racers. Keep up the good work and we'll all be racing again soon. Check your PM, sent you some info!!

:ph34r: Cheers, Dennis :ph34r:

Archived