Countdown to Aaron Hudgeons Mermorial Limited Mod Race

texana55

Thank you to Fast 1 Fabricating who will be giving away two new H500 tires. They will let me know how they would like to award them soon and I will update this post.... Fast 1 Fabricating is located in Crosby, east of Houston and owned by Phil Dixon.. Phil sells parts to the racer and provides service work to the racer as well. Phil is also the pilot of the A1 Modified that generally runs at Battleground and Royal Purple Raceway. Give Phil at Fast 1 Fabricating a call. I have personally purchased several metric hard to find parts from Phil and it sure beat digging around the junk yard!

I talked to Fast 1 Fabricating today and their sponsorship of the two tires will be awarded as follows:

One tire each to the first two non-qualifiers not in the A-Main. This means, once the A-Main is set for the 24 actual qualifiers, and after the auction positioned is determined, and the promoters choice is determined, with the full 26 car field set, the track will determine who the first two non qualifiers were of the remaining cars and provide one tire each to those top two non-qualifiers not getting to run in the A-Main. We will cover this in the drivers meeting to make sure everyone understands.

And, as a reminder, all non-qualifiers will get $50 pay from the track.

Archived