Late Models at Shady Oaks August 10th

The late models have been put on the schedule for this Saturday night. Some of the drivers asked to get a head count and see who is going. Reply on the forum or give me a call at 361-648-2195 and I will let the other drivers know. So far the #68 of Alan Kunkel and team 69 said they would be there. Thanks Mitchybobby

The late models have been put on the schedule for this Saturday night. Some of the drivers asked to get a head count and see who is going. Reply on the forum or give me a call at 361-648-2195 and I will let the other drivers know. So far the #68 of Alan Kunkel and team 69 said they would be there. Thanks Mitchybobby

#93 will not be there.

Thank you to the late models for considering this option. We look forward to seeing you all back for a scheduled race on August 24th. Any late model that wants to come is still welcome and we will do something different based on car count. Have a great weekend and get those cars fixed and running. Our fans were disappointed when we rained out last race and are looking forward to seeing you back in action at SOS.

SEE YA AT THE RACES!

Rosemary

Archived