Calling all cars....

We are holding the Corpus Christi area Cub Scout day camp this coming week. On Friday, the 2nd, we have some local organizations coming out for the kids 1-3pm. We are inviting any racers available to bring their cars out for the kids to check them out. It is at Cornerstone Church in Flour Bluff at 3409 Waldron Road (towards Yorktown). Call Robin at 361-945-1205 with any questions. Thanks!

We are holding the Corpus Christi area Cub Scout day camp this coming week. On Friday, the 2nd, we have some local organizations coming out for the kids 1-3pm. We are inviting any racers available to bring their cars out for the kids to check them out. It is at Cornerstone Church in Flour Bluff at 3409 Waldron Road (towards Yorktown). Call Robin at 361-945-1205 with any questions. Thanks!

Robin,

I'll bring my car out for sure for this event, and maybe I can bring the new one I'm building as well.

:ph34r: Cheers, Dennis :ph34r:

:rolleyes: Thanks to those that brought there cars to the Cub Scout day Camp. My grandson Matthew was there and reported back to me "it was full of awesomeness"

:lol:

Robin,

I'll bring my car out for sure for this event, and maybe I can bring the new one I'm building as well.

:ph34r: Cheers, Dennis :ph34r:

Archived