Truck races at CCS

Abel64

Ok race truck drivers ,I need some input on a date or dates to bring you guys down to CCS. Ok now let see some posts and ill give you all a pay out when we figure a date. Please be honest and forward,were trying really hard to make this a good show for you guys and the fans. Commitments are important but we know its hard todo . Thanks for your input and look forward to having you all down soon. Please no negativity and lets keep this clean for we promise you all a good show of fans in return.

How bout pro mods too. I would be in.

Well that would be a different discussion but know that you mentioned it ,we are going to schedule Pro Mods as well. So the discussion is open as well on here too. Come on guys give me some dates and we will book you too.

Hard to commit without a date, but if dates will allow Boyd Motorsports will have at least one truck there.

My thoughts as well once Date is posted Wild Child Motorsports would like to enter at least one Truck. ;)

Ok thats one so far,who else guys come on don't be scared!

The 97 might be rented for that date Rick! Lol

Words of a CC CHAMPION !!!

The 69 Truck will be available for you sir your reservation has been confirmed...lol....I will see you there I will be the Guy in front w/ the # 97 on it...lol

Wild Child Motorsports is Happy to announce 2 entries :P

Boyd Motorsports might even be willing to put up a little extra cash for the fast qualifier that does not have any green numbers. LOL :lol:

I feel the Handkerchief has been thrown :o Wild Child Motorsports will Match your little extra cash and put it in the Win Purse for First Place !

Me and My White Numbered 97 w/ Avocado Trim will see you there sir :lol:

I think the Track is coming out pretty Good on this discussion.

You have a race my friend. This could be a lot of fun, costly but a lot of fun. So that makes three. Let's see how many trucks we can get and I will spend as much of Ricks money as I can afford. ;)

now that is funny .if you dont mind i would love to join you on spending ricks money ..i could use some tires on my jeep .

Race truck drivers, ill post a full purse later but just a quick note . 1st place will pay $800 ,I hope this helps. And again thanks and look forward to hearing from you guys.

Ok drivers,the rules are the same,the only thing different is you can run either a manual or automatic transmission it doesn't matter. We will be qualifying for position as well.The race date and format will be posted soon. Also I'm glad to announe that Boyd Motorsports has added $200 to the highest finishing automatic transmission truck. And they also added $300 to the fastest qualifier,thanks Gerald Boyd much appreciated. It looks like it may be a very interesting,exciting race. Check here and Facebook for more details.

Archived