HMP results?

nightmoves 99

I finished 6th, 06 feel sure the 51 was 5th in front of me with the 96 4th in front of him but not sure about the 1 and 2 lol

speculating because no body will speak up , GERALD... 17, 15, 88,96, 51, 06,

the good thing about being 6th is you get to leave and go to dennys and not hang out for 2 hours, $$25 less but worth it.

I just dont know why they let the #51 truck continue to race when their transponder wasnt working...

Its in the track rule book under Transponders: "(d) Any car without a transponder will not be scored.(e) It is mandatory to have a working transponder during ALL on track sessions. If a driver does not have a working transponder, they will be immediately black flagged off the track. If any driver disregards the black flag, they will be disqualified from participating in the day’s events. Any black flagged driver returning to the track without a working transponder will be disqualified from the day’s events. This includes practice, and the race/races."

http://www.houstonmotorsportspark.com/13RU...3TRACKRULES.pdf

Long answer: That rule was put in place to ensure that everyone has a transponder and has been in rules since we put in the timing system. For several years now, anytime someone's transponder stops working during a race, we extend common courtesy and manually score if possible. You can expect the same courtesy should your transponder happen to stop functioning during a race.

Short answer: it would have been chicken shit to have black flagged him because of a transponder malfunction. I am confident that is not how any real racer wants to win.

IF the transponder was properly working then somehow malfunction, wouldn't it still show lap times up until the point of malfunction? The only way it won't show any data at all is if it was not there to begin with.

Check My Laps and you will see that he had times for both practice sessions, and his heat race. I can't think of any rational reason for him to remove his transponder after having had it on there the whole day. Can you? Seems pretty clear cut that it just malfunctioned in the feature.

NOT REALLY CARING IF TRANSPONDER WAS WORKING OR NOT. HE'S A GOOD DRIVER AND IS GOING TO WIN A LOT ANYWAY. BUT....

AND I JUST WANT TO GO IN CIRCLES, AND FORGET THE TROUBLES OF THE WEEK.

SIGNED.... STILL HAVING FUN AT HMP AND AT HOME READING THIS FORUM.

I think Whitey is on to something.

Taking pot shots at any short track is true chicken shit and very destructive behavior.

Graham, John and Sarah have worked their butts off to give us the best short track asphalt racing program in Texas. Yes, CTS is on the rise and I am absolutely sure that HMP supports their rise. The more great Texas asphalt tracks we have, the better it is for all of us.

I am going to say it one more time even though I know it will fall on deaf ears. If you have an issue about a call any short track makes, take it up with them. Don't get on here and launch a bitch session.

Lone Star Speedzone is not here to provide complainers, bashers and trouble-makers a place to vent. It is her to provide a safe place to discuss issues concerning us all.

I have already removed several posts in this thread and will be removing several others.

Nick

Archived