June 22 races

Abel64

This Saturday night June 22, we will be having the Texas Pro Sedans along with our regular classes. So come on out and enjoy some fast action side by side racing . Bring the whole family and kids,listen to KFTX 97.5 for free tickets. Qualifying starts at 6 pm and racing starts at 8 pm ,see you there.

This Saturday night June 22, we will be having the Texas Pro Sedans along with our regular classes. So come on out and enjoy some fast action side by side racing . Bring the whole family and kids,listen to KFTX 97.5 for free tickets. Qualifying starts at 6 pm and racing starts at 8 pm ,see you there.

I KEEP TRYING TO GET THIS DAMN DISTRIBUTOR TO WORK IN THIS TPS CAR . JUST ABOUT OUT OF PATIENCE ..

I KEEP TRYING TO GET THIS DAMN DISTRIBUTOR TO WORK IN THIS TPS CAR . JUST ABOUT OUT OF PATIENCE ..

Whoa! Hold the phone, folks! ZERO - I repeat, ZERO misspellings. Way to go, HiTech!

Oh, oh.... Wait a minute... Who hijacked HiTech's account. LOL

By the way, Mike, if you install the distributor gear-first should work.

Nick

i laughed so hard i could not talk to my wife .. nick i was real mad that is why i did not misspell a single word .6 hours in the hot shop three different distributor's one brand new and not one workable. never in all the years of racing have i had that kind of trouble .unheard of .i do not think this car wants me to race .and its about to win .just when i had a distributor that would have worked once i drilled the gear to the pin size .i dropped the damn thing and wiped out the advance plate .destroyed the damn thing ..and nothing from the others fit. so i have to take the new one and try to modify it to work .not going to be easy and if it does not work .i will retire from driving again .

Archived