Limited Late Models

I'd like to thank all the LLM drivers that have been coming out this season and getting our car counts up..... proving to those, that doubted me and our class, saying it was dying off, that this class is alive and growing! 19 cars the race before, 18 this last week.... with 4 cars that weren't there from the previous weekend. We will be hitting 20 cars soon, which is my goal to hit!!!

I'm working on getting some other new drivers down here in our class as well.

I talked with a driver that use to race in the LLM class, saying he regreted selling his car last year and is now looking for a LLM to buy. The LLM is a great and fun class and he missed it.

So if anyone knows where a LLM is sitting and wants a new home, let me know.

thanks and see y'all on the 29th

Cassie, there is a couple like top shelf said on the classifieds. there is an older grt with front clip for sale that looks like it would be a fast car. Our class like you said was doubted.... left out to dry and look, we now have pretty much the show to watch!

My Rayburn is forsale. Race ready, new quick change, new shock package, etc. New body. Should have it done in a few weeks.......

-Jensen

Jensen, You gonna bring it out and run with us?

You changing the # to 5 7? ...

Trey wont be there this weekend. Apparently I lost a pushrod and lifter during the memorial race.. Ran last weekend on 7 and never knew until I went to set valves. So good luck this weeknd bro!

Ouch, sorry to hear that . Hope it's an easy fix.

So far it looks like I just need to replace the lifter and pushrod. however we looked at the cam lobe from up top and it looks scratched so we are pulling it apart this week to get the chuck of lifter from the pan and make sure it didnt get into anything else. Go get em this weeknd bro! The champ has returned!!!!lmao

Archived