John Foster

xo1tech

I have a few pictures of the three of those cars. Just moved and will have to find photos. Most are 80 to 84 time period. Mike
Thanks for the reply Mike.

I don't envy you at all having to go through a move. Hope that all works out well for you.

I look forward to seeing the pictures.

Did you know John or just see him race somewhere?

Thanks Again!

Stephen

xo,

Have you made contact with Jay Watson about any of the stuff you are looking for?

Google Watson's Automotive on Hwy 349 in Midland.

xo,

Have you made contact with Jay Watson about any of the stuff you are looking for?

Google Watson's Automotive on Hwy 349 in Midland.

I had not even thought about that Tom! I have not had any contact with Jay since 1982 or so.

I'll do that. Thanks for the suggestion.

I had not even thought about that Tom! I have not had any contact with Jay since 1982 or so.

I'll do that. Thanks for the suggestion.

When you get ahold of Jay, he will also know how to get in contact with John David, Jess Arnold, Linda Foster, and all the rest of that bunch out there.

I knew both John and Jay pretty well. My first late model was an ex Foster car, Pete Hamilton leaf car. Try find pics soon.

There were a few Pete Hamilton cars that got to Texas, Foster had at least one, J.D. Hughes ran them for awhile. One or two of the Hughes cars ended up with Johnny Gray from Artesia, N.M.; the same one running NHRA funny cars today.

I'm looking for anyone who might have pictures of John's cars they'd be willing to share or anyone who knows Danny Bennett (John's crewchief and car builder).

Thanks Guys!

I think i have some pictures of John Foster's race car taken in 83 or 84 I'll try to find them.

By the way John foster could scare the hell out of a fast race car.

• 3 years later...

Archived