A big thankyou is deserving to the following supporters/sponsors...

Greg with M&R Backyard Bar stepped in this weekend and supported the series in many ways. The events plaques, pole position, hard charger, $300 in cash to the top 5 positions, and finally 2 new racing tires to the race winner. Very much awesome! Greg has already stepped up and wants to sponsor same event next year!

I want to thank Gary Northway with Sabfi for at the last minute bailing out a sponsor that want not in attendance with the Drop to the Back Bonus of $150.

Both these men are what we have to have in order to be successful and be creative as a series.

Thankyou both for your help.....

Stephan.

Is was good to finally meet in person. And I would very much like to do it again next year. The Mrs and I had a great time, and all the folks at Cotton Bowl Speedway couldn't have been more pleasant. And thanks to Danny for his hospitality and for getting the shirts and koozies out to the crowd.

You can check with the 41, but I am pretty sure he did not pick up his tires. So there may have to be arrangements made for that to happen.

There were some fast competetive cars at the front of the street stock field. Just a fun night of racing.

Thanks again

Greg

thanks Greg I did forget the tires

I bet your celebration got in the way of you remembering. LOL

The adrenaline was pumping at the wrong time. Think I embarrassed the trophy queen

Maybe you can edit out ambers mean facial expressions lol.

Archived