Want to thank all 30 drivers for coming out and putting on Race #2. Good to see alot of new faces and for the most part alot of happy drivers at the end. We brought in a new official last night Steve. He took over all draw, registration, lineup and all the clocking of the time trials with the help of Robbie and Ashley. Mayor improvement from Race #1. Thanks to Brenda, Chantel, and Amber Matula for helping with shirt sales. Jamie, Amber, Jeff, and Mickey Helms have been the constant and I never have to worry about them. Thankyou for your time and effort.

I want to again let everyone know we are currently heavily dependant on track officials and spotters. We have a flagman he is teamed up with the track personel and even that has restrictions of working together experience and communication. Our flagman is making final decisions from the flagstand but if he only has partial information or bad information that is what he is basing his decisions on. The biggest question is why cant we get our own headsets. Well I need good quality people who want to wear the headsets and usually volunteers dont make the best officials. So then you have a financial side that comes to the table. I have sponsors who will step up including myself for the equipment if we can get the personel. If you are someone who wants to be part of the shootout or is even remotely interested with ideas shoot me a pm and lets talk. I know what it takes to put it all in place been there done it. Keep in mind even with a few issues the shootout is still the hottest ticket in the racing area because of the drivers. Thanks again.

Archived