Enduro

• 4 weeks later...
I was forced to edit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not by me. If Abel edited your post you need to take it up with him. I have no idea what you said or didn't say so I'm staying out of this one.. LOL

Nick

Not by me. If Abel edited your post you need to take it up with him. I have no idea what you said or didn't say so I'm staying out of this one.. LOL

Nick

come on nick take credit .you get blamed anyway ..besides i bet the boss had something to do with his edit ...

Nick

come on nick take credit .you get blamed anyway ..besides i bet the boss had something to do with his edit ...

No mike, Nick didn't edit my post Able did , Wow I said the same thing you said but to the ss class mine got took off By Able .So I asked nick if he can do this . Yes he can .So If Able don't like what you say or your own opinion he will edit it out . So be careful.I was not bashing at all

No mike, Nick didn't edit my post Able did , Wow I said the same thing you said but to the ss class mine got took off By Able .So I asked nick if he can do this . Yes he can .So If Able don't like what you say or your own opinion he will edit it out . So be careful.I was not bashing at all

neither was i ..but if some one thinks it needs to come off other than nick and has the power to take it off then they should contact that person and find out what is meant ..as for being careful not worried ...lol.. trying to get the tps car ready for this weekend ...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived