Videos and Bomber Points

Bomber Points have now been corrected to reflect double feature points for May 18, 2013! Sorry for any unnecessary worry or concern! :D

All the videos have now completed upload and may be seen from any of 3 different places: CC Speedway Videos, You Tube, My Facebook Page Happy Viewing!

My apologies to the late models. Their videos had to be uploaded in 2 parts!

Bomber Points have now been corrected to reflect double feature points for May 18, 2013! Sorry for any unnecessary worry or concern! :D

All the videos have now completed upload and may be seen from any of 3 different places: CC Speedway Videos, You Tube, My Facebook Page Happy Viewing!

My apologies to the late models. Their videos had to be uploaded in 2 parts!

:rolleyes: Thanks very much for all you do. The videos are great! :P

Well I was happy with the points before, now Im really happy! Thanks for all your hard work Donna!

No announcement of it being a double points night really helped some people I guess. It would he nice to know when they plan on having double points nights though

Well I was happy with the points before, now Im really happy! Thanks for all your hard work Donna!

No announcement of it being a double points night really helped some people I guess. It would he nice to know when they plan on having double points nights though

Don't worry Josh, they announced dash for cash and that didn't happen... yet it gave me double heat points so I'm really not complaining.

Don't worry Josh, they announced dash for cash and that didn't happen... yet it gave me double heat points so I'm really not complaining.

Just an opinion Nick. Not really complaining being that I'm going to be waaayyyy behind yall since I'm missing the next two races also.

Archived