Minor Release Forms for Pit Admission

Since race season is getting well underway here at CC Speedway and with each race night getting bigger and better, I am trying to help expedite the process of drivers, their crews and families getting signed in at the Pit Gate. Especially with the HUGE night of racing coming up this Saturday, May 18th. There will be lots of cars in different classes and that means lots of people too! Which is totally awesome!

Every year we need new Minor Release Forms for all children under 18 years of age to be able to be admitted to the Pits

(Not for kids that will be in the Grandstands only).

If you haven't already filled a form out for each of your children that will be accompanying you into our Pit Area, please go to

www.CC Speedway.org and on the home page is a link to download

a pdf. version of our Minor Release Form.

Download, Print both sides, Sign and have the form notarized in the space provided on bottom half of the back page (if possible).

Bring the form/forms with you to the Pit Gate at the track when you come to sign in and pay for your Pit Passes.

This will be VERY much appreciated by EVERYONE at the gate> Race Guests and Employees alike.

There is a link on the homepage also for Drivers Registration Forms too!

Thank You in Advance for any help with this process and for everybody's patience at the gate!

I look forward to seeing each and every one of you on Race Night! :)

Jody

Pit Gate Staff

I understand the inconvenience to have a form notarized. The bottom half of the 2nd page/back page of the form requires notarization by the tracks insurance company, but if you could at least fill out the form completely and turn it in at the pit gate upon sign in, we'll accept it un-notarized.

I quoted the instructions just as they are given on the CC Speedway homepage. Wasn't trying to make things difficult, just smoother at the gate for everyone. Hope to see you at the track! :)

why do we have to have it notarized, been to tracks all over texas with my son an no other track has asked for notarization.... this means i have to take off work an get this done costing me time and money..

I am a Notary and will be at the track by 3:00 PM on Saturday and can notarize the Minor Release Forms if needed. I will also be at the track on Friday from 5:00 PM to 5:30 PM and can notarize the forms then. Any questions call my cell phone at 361-815-7987.

There is NO CHARGE for this service.

Thanks,

Mike Creacy

Archived