Super Stocks

termite#99

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here.. these are the cars that were at the StockCar spectacular in 2011.

The #16 here is now the #11 Tracy Drove, its tucked away collecting dust.

Tracy has moved to the 01 Street at Cottonbowl

The #11 here is the #14 for Joey, Its Converted to Cottonbowl Speedway Street Stock

Believe the #9 is also being converted to Cottonbowl Speedway Street Stock

#50 was changed over to racing SAS charger class & up for sale if someone wants to buy it.. it will not be changing over to a Super Stock at CTS.

NASCAR A-Line Super Stocks

1 32 Levi Krauss Seguin, TX

2 97 John Witzsche Corpus Christi, TX

3 16 Mason Teague Paige, TX

4 8 Brandon Spreen Boerne, TX

5 39 Matt Goulais New Braunfels, TX

6 7 Rodney Rodriguez Round Rock, TX

7 05 Brandon Leonard Austin, TX

8 15 Cody Britt Corpus Christi, TX

9 92 Kenny Hurley LaVernia, TX

10 9 Tommy Gural Elgin, TX

11 80 Allen Alexander San Antonio, TX

12 98 Dillon Spreen Boerne, TX

13 73 Jim Teague Paige, TX

14 7X Matt Kaminski Corpus Christi, TX

15 42 Shawn Paul Lehman Manchaca, TX

16 45 Clare Randall

17 11 Tracy Tschoerner Taylor, TX

18 27 Douglas LeStourgeon Flour Bluff, TX

19 77 Robert Huff 4 Laps QT

20 50 Arden Smith Hye, TX

21 02 Doug Ayers Pflugerville, TX

22 33 Bubba Gustafson Austin, TX

... From what I've experienced, the payout at CTS is good. The staff is excellent. The goal is top notch. The only difference between CTS and HMP from what I can see is, some drivers show up, and some are just a lot of talk. Bitchers bitch, drivers drive...then bitch :) I still say as of now it is ALL on the drivers/owners of the cars to support the track. Anytime I have brought something to the attention of Jim Hubbard he as taken sincere note of it and addresses the situation. There are more situations to address and I assure you they are. If you have an issue, let him know. Can't fix what you don't know.

I am curious about one thing. There are 2 teams that have a boat load of cars in several classes. They are not showing up even though they registered. Maybe they can chime in as to what their problem is.

Maybe those teams have personal issues they have to attend too. Or maybe money is tight. I wouldnt say they have a problem. If other drivers and cars dont show then they dont show.

Looks like you were right. Lot of personal scheduling conflicts for that date. Seems like next race will have a better turnout.

I actually sold the THR #02 before the first Race .... It's not that I did ..or do not want to race at CTS.

CTS is fairly close for me as I just live in Pflugerville.

I just knew I could not really make it out there on Fridays ...and needed to save my pennies for a bit.

I Really want to thank the Management of CTS for listening to not only Drivers but Fans too!

Had a great time out there Saturday night..but was hoping to see more Super Stocks as well.

Still think Super Stocks can put on a great show.... I hope more continue to show up.

Now that its back to Saturdays... I have taken my old Longhorn car out of mothballs..and hope to have

the car completed later this season as there is still alot of work to do on it..and gotta see if that

money tree is growing yet .. all kidding aside I really really hope we can keep the class alive and growing.

Doug Ayers

The only reason i left was the mandatory transponder and hans device. I didnt want to spend $1000 for something that didnt make my car run faster or keep my car running. We might consider making it back if all that is not mandatory. Always had fun racing out there and it is such a smooth fast track.

BTW guys I was told awhile back that I was going to be the Super Stock class spokesman.. so if there are any questions or concerns let me know @ RodneyRodriguez722@yahoo.com or (512)300-4445 phone/text.

I will battle for our class as needed. That being said let's get a good count for June 1 if possible. I do think we have a bas ass class with some great drivers so let's show all these fans what we are capable of doing...

....cary- i was disappointed with how many houston trucks didn't show up, (grateful for the ones that did) and then i thought kinda grateful for the ones that didn't,,,if you know what i mean....jim didn't have enuff roll backs to fit their style of racing. if you want good , hard, CLEAN racing that pays the best in the state come to CTS. if you wanna wreck your way to the front, do a thousand dollars worth of damage to your equipment with a check that will cover the whataburger on the way home.....please stay on the third coast.

Hoping to make a run over the in the near future. Would have liked to have made it last weekend as it would have worked out well with others that I knew were traveling to the track.

But short on time - and motivation - lately, so I didn't make it.

Before all is said and done, would guess I'll see y'all out there though (and hoping I don't fall in the " for the ones that didn't" category)

One negative though is the $45 pit/grand stand fee. Seems steep (<- that's an announcement :P )

CC57, payout will help with the pinch of entry fee...

Understood, but that is on top of a 3 hour pull for me, as opposed to muy usuaul 29.6 miles "driveway to pit entrance" trip to HMP (I know, others pull 2+ hours coming to HMP).

Anyway, probably won't make a habit of running at CTS, but a couple of trips should be fun.

....cary- i was disappointed with how many houston trucks didn't show up, (grateful for the ones that did) and then i thought kinda grateful for the ones that didn't,,,if you know what i mean....jim didn't have enuff roll backs to fit their style of racing. if you want good , hard, CLEAN racing that pays the best in the state come to CTS. if you wanna wreck your way to the front, do a thousand dollars worth of damage to your equipment with a check that will cover the whataburger on the way home.....please stay on the third coast.

Hoping to make a run over the in the near future. Would have liked to have made it last weekend as it would have worked out well with others that I knew were traveling to the track.

But short on time - and motivation - lately, so I didn't make it.

Before all is said and done, would guess I'll see y'all out there though (and hoping I don't fall in the " for the ones that didn't" category)

One negative though is the $45 pit/grand stand fee. Seems steep (<- that's an announcement :P )

Robert, you have a NASCAR license, so your pit pass should be $35. There you go - $10 saved already.

Hey guys, didnt realize that we had to reserve a pit stall. Never had to do that before. I understand if it was concrete, but may not make it due to funds. #7 Street Stock

Matt, you don't have to reserve one. If you want to reserve one, the fee kicks in. If not, just show up and grab an open one. That's what we've been doing.

Archived