Super Stocks

termite#99

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is a good question.It seems the track is trying but the cars are not coming in any of the classes.What is Houston doing that they are getting all the cars? Perhaps that is the model CTS should be following.

Thanks to the Alexander crew for making it up from San Antonio. If not for them there wouldn't have been a SS race. There will be a few more next race but there are way too many cars just sitting around. SAS had a big car count their last race in SS...bring some of those cars up.

That is a good question.It seems the track is trying but the cars are not coming in any of the classes.What is Houston doing that they are getting all the cars? Perhaps that is the model CTS should be following.
Not sure what "model" you are referring. From what I've experienced, the payout at CTS is good. The staff is excellent. The goal is top notch. The only difference between CTS and HMP from what I can see is, some drivers show up, and some are just a lot of talk. Bitchers bitch, drivers drive...then bitch :) I still say as of now it is ALL on the drivers/owners of the cars to support the track. Anytime I have brought something to the attention of Jim Hubbard he as taken sincere note of it and addresses the situation. There are more situations to address and I assure you they are. If you have an issue, let him know. Can't fix what you don't know.

I am curious about one thing. There are 2 teams that have a boat load of cars in several classes. They are not showing up even though they registered. Maybe they can chime in as to what their problem is.

I have always raced because "I Love To Race"...it wasn't about the money or lack of. The last couple of years I couldn't afford to race every race. .....Looks like I may be able to race all or most of the remaining races @ CTS.

i don't get it? in every class. 3car said it best drivers drive. CTS is offering everthing anybody said they have wanted in order to race (and WAY MORE) and still these no shows don't show. keyboard commandoes that just want excuses, and they're out of them.

cary- i was disappointed with how many houston trucks didn't show up, (grateful for the ones that did) and then i thought kinda grateful for the ones that didn't,,,if you know what i mean....jim didn't have enuff roll backs to fit their style of racing. if you want good , hard, CLEAN racing that pays the best in the state come to CTS. if you wanna wreck your way to the front, do a thousand dollars worth of damage to your equipment with a check that will cover the whataburger on the way home.....please stay on the third coast.

j.j.&s.racing , About the tire bills. These Hoosiers work great and you can get pull offs cheap. All my spares are pull offs (I use a durometer)

mikey

ya kyle is a lot easyer on tires then c.c.also i dont have a gear for there just quite yet working on it though.we use were dots.hope to be there soon

Well I hope thr racers start coming because CTS seems to offer what most racers cry for that being a good payout. The racers not coming now will miss CTS next season if they shut down the track.STS is year to year from what I understand.Asphalt racing in Texas is heading for extinction unless something happens soon.

... From what I've experienced, the payout at CTS is good. The staff is excellent. The goal is top notch. The only difference between CTS and HMP from what I can see is, some drivers show up, and some are just a lot of talk. Bitchers bitch, drivers drive...then bitch :) I still say as of now it is ALL on the drivers/owners of the cars to support the track. Anytime I have brought something to the attention of Jim Hubbard he as taken sincere note of it and addresses the situation. There are more situations to address and I assure you they are. If you have an issue, let him know. Can't fix what you don't know.

I am curious about one thing. There are 2 teams that have a boat load of cars in several classes. They are not showing up even though they registered. Maybe they can chime in as to what their problem is.

Maybe those teams have personal issues they have to attend too. Or maybe money is tight. I wouldnt say they have a problem. If other drivers and cars dont show then they dont show.

WELL I GUESS I CAN BRING MY THUNDER/CHARGER AND COME RUN WITH THE SUPERS IF THEY WILL LET US. :ph34r:

You should bring that out, he would do well in it. When is the street stock gonna be ready?

Seems like a money and time thing. With so many GOOD tracks its hard to even comprehend running every week at a different track without risking tearing something up and missing out on points at your local track because you cant get it back together in 5 days. I hopefully will leave houston at least once this year and join you all.

... From what I've experienced, the payout at CTS is good. The staff is excellent. The goal is top notch. The only difference between CTS and HMP from what I can see is, some drivers show up, and some are just a lot of talk. Bitchers bitch, drivers drive...then bitch :) I still say as of now it is ALL on the drivers/owners of the cars to support the track. Anytime I have brought something to the attention of Jim Hubbard he as taken sincere note of it and addresses the situation. There are more situations to address and I assure you they are. If you have an issue, let him know. Can't fix what you don't know.

Maybe those teams have personal issues they have to attend too. Or maybe money is tight. I wouldnt say they have a problem. If other drivers and cars dont show then they dont show.

Money is tight?...BAHAHAHAHA! Now, if it's personal issues, then that's exactly what I would like to hear about (from them). But, I like your approach. "If other drivers and cars don't show, then they don't show". Here's a couple more. If there's no races, then there's no races. If there's no place to race, then there's no place to race. I've got a ton of em.

Honestly, seemed like a slap in the face to CTS that so many people (politely) asked about moving to a saturday show from friday. They listened and adjusted, weeks in advance and 3 cars show. Wow!!

But I guess there are still those ITC that still want to show their loyalty to others.

Matt (#39) was @ Talladega and Paul (#24) was doing @ a charity event and still has repairs to make after SAS race. Both will be back for the June race. I think the 80 & 8 will be back possibly bringing RL's car. If a few more show the Supers will start looking like a class again.

Archived