Any Word?

Jamie

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hippy.... Was your source reliable? I ask because there are other groups trying to build a track and they need to know whats going on before they dig a hole in the ground.. Any information on the validity of this?

Hippy.... Was your source reliable? I ask because there are other groups trying to build a track and they need to know whats going on before they dig a hole in the ground.. Any information on the validity of this?

Where would this track be built? I'm interested in the year or two getting back into racing.

hey...just because i have a clearance doesnt mean i keep secrets. lol...But since yall are callin me out i will say this... If and when any movement of anything happens and I happen to know facts about anything that will be a for sure thing or not a for sure thing then I will get clearence to state any facts available.....In other words...lets all keep praying... I will not start or spread rumors.. I will only state truth and nothing but the truth so help me god...so keep praying................... ;)

I talked with Drew today. He sees no evil, hears no evil and speaks no evil. LOL

I think everyone is hoping I-37 reopens and I know Drew is too. But he's like a lot of us and keeps asking questions and looking for ways to get a track in the San Antonio area. And we all know Drew is a go- getter..

Archived