Any Word?

Jamie

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

The suspense is killing us. Has anyone heard anything? I bet this prayer is on every ones prayer list each sunday. Please Lord make this happen.. We promise to pound the ground every weekend. We shall abuse the highside while flirting with wall( or even try to move it) while giving the crowd the best shows ever. And Lord, you will not regret this venture. Amen.... LOL..

The suspense is killing us. Has anyone heard anything? I bet this prayer is on every ones prayer list each sunday. Please Lord make this happen.. We promise to pound the ground every weekend. We shall abuse the highside while flirting with wall( or even try to move it) while giving the crowd the best shows ever. And Lord, you will not regret this venture. Amen.... LOL..

Amen

Friday as i was driving home from work I noticed that the maintainer and the wrecker is parked next door at the R'V. park.there was two racecars there two or three weeks ago at that same spot..... :blink:

Sooooooo....... goin out on a limb here positively......movement is good.... keep praying.

Sorry on his way home today he notice a forsale sign has been put up....... :wacko::angry: This could be good!!

The suspense is killing me!!!!! or am I just praying too hard? NEVER... lol.. i am holding on to the hope that it will open..

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Soooo.. I wonder if they will let us at least hot lap some.. I mean.. we can still use it a little bit? Thoughts?

As fun as that sounds, I'm sure the liability and risk involved with that would render that option null.

• 1 month later...

Archived