CCMS Banquete

CCMS

Date: November 20, 2004

Place: VFW in Annaville

Time: 7-12 p.m.

Tickets: Presale $10.00 adults, children 12 & under $5.00

At the door $12.00 adults, children 12 & under $7.00

The BBQ dinner will start at 7:00, then the awards, and also music and dancing till 12:00.

Cash bar and BYOB.

The presale tickets will be sold from October 1,2004 until November 14, 2004. Please invite all of your fans and sponsors to this event (the more the merrier). We will also announce all this information to the crowd Saturday night.

Ginny

CC Motor Speedway

<YAWN> :blink: Is it time to get up? <Whew> What a night! Hopefully everyone made it home ok...got in about 3:30am myself...is everyone planning to go to the banquet?

Top Shelf,

Yes Down Home is going to play in the dirt. The dirt ya bring back in the cars make awesome filler for the plant boxes lol. A few months ago when we went we had enough dirt to fill one of my large plant boxes lol. The kids love cleaning the cars and playin in the mud as well. lol.

• 2 weeks later...
The whole R.T.R. Racing team will be there, especially if that Scarecrow and NO35K are going to be there. If we could just get Old Flathead to go also it would be one Hell of a party.

I'll be there to present the Double A#* Award to NO35K for hard charging that hogg belt. :wacko:

Archived