CTS first race roll call

Truck99

Looks like CTS had a big success with their first concert last night. Who is coming to make the first race equally successful?

These are the trucks I've heard will probably make it:

97?

Who else?

We are going to go. But what i dont get is why the minimum weight is 2950 and not 2900 like HMP. Also the ride height rule is 4" instead of none. Im asking this because if CTS used the EXACT same truck rule book as HMP (even though its very close), we wouldnt have to make much changes to fit the rules going back and forth. Which im sure would make it easier on everybody and could allow for more cars to come over there. Just my opinion.

Travis, CTS will weigh you before the feature rather than after, so the weight should work out the same. As far as the ride height, Chris told me last weekend that he was going to delete that rule since HMP did.

Travis, CTS will weigh you before the feature rather than after, so the weight should work out the same. As far as the ride height, Chris told me last weekend that he was going to delete that rule since HMP did.

How can we get clarification on the ride height?

"Updated" ruleset still shows 4" minimum ground clearance.

I assume the rules are current on their website.

As far as the trucks go there is no height rule. I was one of the ones that contacted him and had been asking about it. Made sence to have it the same as hmp. He also told me on the 23rd they were doing away with the rule not sure why it hasn't been changed.

Thanks for the clarification

nope! i guess i should clarify, the our race truck is good but my Ford died on the way home from Houston Yesterday, Happy Easter to me..... so we are down for a while

Where are you towing from?

Is it just a matter of needing a truck?

nope! i guess i should clarify, the our race truck is good but my Ford died on the way home from Houston Yesterday, Happy Easter to me..... so we are down for a while

Where are you towing from?

Is it just a matter of needing a truck?

I am in Dallas, My Ford blew an EGR cooler and Head gasket Sunday. With any luck I will hanve better news today

On behalf of MauiTan and myself I look forward to a great weekend of racing - and of course meeting everyone! If I don't make it by your pits to say HI (or if I do and you're too busy for me to interrupt) be sure to hunt me down - I will have a MauiTan banner on the RV.

Archived