2013 Miss Shootout

Today we unveiled the newest addition/member of the STXSSS team! Miss Amber Helton is going to be our "Miss Shootout" for 2013. We have been working with Amber for the past week and really feel that she is a great fit to the team and is going to be a valuable asset as the series gets going. Amber will be our "trophy queen" at our races and be taking care of some our our social media stuff. She is also a key component to a special feature that is coming soon that we are sure everyone is going to love! Stop by her Facebook page and make sure to say hello and congratulations! While you are on Facebook, make sure to check out our Facebook page as well.

post-2611-1364353674.jpg

Welcome onboard Amber, going to be alot of fun this year with you and Jamie bring our series into the social arena. I know everyone will enjoy the ideas we are doing this year!

Hey Stephan,

Look into getting a sign made like the feature winners sign from 2012. It is in some photo's on the website. And just change it to say sponsor instead of feature winner. Or, you could have one sign made, one side says feature winner, and the other side says sponsor, instead of making 2 signs. Let me know how much they want for it and I will send you a check. Surely they don't cost to much. Then you can have that Dancer Motorsports group take the photo's, of any sponsor that would want to do so anyway, and we could just purchase what we want from them. Then everybody wins.

Not sure how that sign was made last year, does it have something that it leans back on? If so, then we may need 2 signs. Let me know.

Greg R.

M&R

Hey Greg will can get one made no problem. We are getting several signs made as a matter of fact. As far as the pics go I got one even better. Even though I have known and raced with the Dancers for 20 plus years and I think the world of Brenda, we do have a series photographer. If you have facebook we have a ton of action going on their that involves his work along with more info on the official announcement of our new Miss Shootout. Getting close.

Hey Greg will can get one made no problem. We are getting several signs made as a matter of fact. As far as the pics go I got one even better. Even though I have known and raced with the Dancers for 20 plus years and I think the world of Brenda, we do have a series photographer. If you have facebook we have a ton of action going on their that involves his work along with more info on the official announcement of our new Miss Shootout. Getting close.

The sign from last year looked good. One that says sponsor on it would be perfect. Not sure how many people that sponsor actually go to the races.

This forum is about as close to social media that I get. I do not do the facebook thing. I just see what is going on here and on the website,

So whoever you want to use for the photos is fine with me. I may want one to put up on the shelf. Also, you may want to look into those things the girls wear that goes over there shoulder, she really should have all the good stuff for the feature winners photos. Let me know if you need anything.

Greg

Archived