well

HiTech

GLAD TO KNOW YOUR OK NATHAN .I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOUR BACK ..DARN GOOD DOC.S YOU HAD .BETTER GIVE THEM A CALL .THANK EM AGAIN .TELL THEM THANKS FROM US .........

YOU KNOW WE CAN GO ON AND ON ABOUT HOW IT HAPPENED ..BUT REALLY WE ALL NEED TO MEET AND GREET EACH OTHER .WE ALL HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ..AND WE ALL WANT TO KEEP ON PLAYING ....I DO NOT LIKE TO GO TO THE RACES HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT SOMEONES THINKING .I WOULD RATHER KNOW RIGHT OFF WHERE THEY STAND ...THE DRIVER IN QUESTION MAY JUST NEED A LITTLE HELP WITH HIS CAR AND SOME GOOD ADVICE ....

Sorry Josh it was a wild nite. Im in the same boat . My car is bent too maybe a re clip on the rear ,but it will be some time before I get back out there ,that just lowered the car count in both classes .We can be happy that we have no serious injuries .Eric sorry about your car to I hope that you are ok ,that was a hard hit ,, You had no where to go on that one .I did the same thing when I was at dirt ,just no where to go

Thanks Doug sorry we all had a rough night none of us expected such a horrible night just glad we ALL walked away with just pain and not death. "Thank you Lord for watching over us ALL"

That was one impressive run, totally sucks that it ended up like that! I had a good car tore up ... too! I feel your pain buddy! I do know a Awsome frame guy, but here in SA! PM if u need any info!

Thanks 31, that is probably the beat my xar has ever handled since we ran all last year and 4 times in 2010 with it. I just hope all my pain and Nathans pain are worth tearing up two cars over [edited out by Nick Holt, 3/25/2013]

Here's the 84's view.....Watch it twice. Once to see the wreck then a second time to see why my neck is sore.....ouch!

wow i watched it more than twice .and it still hurt every single time ...my son said when he saw you coming ..boy this is going to hurt ....he said thank god going out onto the track he reached up pull the belts tighter ....lucky for him and that head and neck brace save a red light ride ..that was probably 35 to 40 mph hit .solid hit nearly 7000 pounds combined weight time what ever g force it produced ....lucky for both of you ..cars can be fixed ....in fact we will buy one tomorrow .... lets not try that again...

Hey Josh, you need to change your name from cheese it to creamed cheese...lol, j/k. glad you and all others involved are ok.

Ozzy, if you change your name to stxsantaclause then I will change mine to creamed cheeze. Deal? Lol

We've all been a little sore, but I'm feeling a lot better today.

Hey Josh, you need to change your name from cheese it to creamed cheese...lol, j/k. glad you and all others involved are ok.

IF IT DID NOT COST SO MUCH AND HAVE TO WORK HARD I WOULD LAUGH HARDER ..BUT LAUGH I DID ...THANKS OZZY ...

Man , that is a hard hit! Glad all involved are fine....

I AM SURE THE TRACK WILL HAVE A TALK WITH ALL OF US .WE DO NOT NEED ANYMORE TORN UP CARS ..YOU CANT HELP BUT WRECK ONCE IN AWHILE ITS GOING TO HAPPEN .. EACH DRIVER WILL HAVE TO THINK BEFORE THEY REACT ..THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS FROM A BUMP +YOU JUST NEVER KNOW HOW IT WILL COME OUT ....... I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY HURT DRIVERS IN ALL THE YEARS I HAVE GONE TO CC ..ONE A YEAR IS TO MANY .FOUR UNHEARD OF ... ......

THE NEW CAR WILL BE GREEN ALSO I STILL HAVE ENOUGH LEFT OVER AND SHINIER I HOPE THE LAST PAINT JOB DID NOT TURN OUT WELL ...JOSHUA WANTED A NEW CAR SO HE COULD RACE SA.. THIS OLD ONE I DID NOT FEEL WAS SAFE ENOUGH FOR THAT TRACK ,AS FOR GREEN .HEY $ 20.00 for THE GALLON ..MADE THAT THE COLOR ...........PLUS THE NEW CAR WILL GET A NICK NAME ..OUNCE OF GOLD .CUZ THATS WHAT IT IS GOING TO COST FOR ONE NIGHT OF RACING ..

thank god for safety equipment is all i can say.

THAT ADD ON HEAD RESTRAINT TO HIS SEAT PAID OFF AND THE ADDED NECK BRACE HE STRAPS ON ....JUST THOSE TWO CHEAP PARTS SAVED HIM FROM INJURY MAKES THEM PRICELESS ADDING THE SEAT HE HAS FITS HIM ..KEPT HIM FROM SLIDING BUT BOY ITS A KILLER FOR THIS FAT OLD MAN TO HAVE TO MOVE THAT CAR .16 INCH SEAT VERSES A 20 INCH I NEED ..MY BUTT ROLLS UP AND FEELS LIKE BOILING NOODLE FOAM OVER FLOWING THE TOP OF THE POT ...AND THAT'S JUST GETTING IN ..WONT DISCUSS IN DETAIL WHAT THE TRICK IS GETTING OUT ...OUCH ......SUCTION AND THINGS THAT GO POP

WELL THE OLD HEEP IS LOADED FOR THE GRAVE YARD A LOT OF HISTORY IN THAT OLD CAR ..NOW ITS TIME FOR THE NEW .MAN AM I TIRED .REST SUNDAY SORTA LIKE ..START FRESH ON THE NEW REGAL MONDAY ...SHOULD BE BACK IN ACTION THE NEXT RACE .I NEED A RAISE .......

Archived