well

HiTech

IT IS SAD WHEN YOU WORK HARD SPEND HOURS AND MONEY TO GET YOUR CAR UP TO PAR ..DRIVE AS CLEAN AS YOU CAN ONLY TO HAVE ANOTHER GOOD RACE CAR ON THE TRACK ....RUIN ALL YOU DID ....THERE IS NO NEED TO NAME THE CAR AND DRIVER OR CAR NUMBER HERE ...HE KNOWS AND THOSE WHO WERE THERE KNOW WHO IT IS ...I REALLY FIND IT HARD TO BE MAD AS HECK ...BUT BEING AROUND RACING AS LONG AS I HAVE I ALSO KNOW THERE IS ALWAYS ONE OF THOSE DRIVERS AT ALMOST EVERY TRACK AND CLASS INCLUDING YOURSELF ....AND YOU PRAY IT IS NOT YOUR CAR HE HITS ....LAW OF PHYSIC WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU ..HE HIT TWO OTHER CARS LAST NIGHT TO BOOT ...

WE JUST ENDED UP WITH A PIECE OF JUNK NOW ......... CAR COULD NOT TAKE THE T BONE ....HOPE THE OTHER CAR WHO HAD NO PLACE TO GO WILL BE ABLE TO RACE AGAIN AND NOT HAVE TO BE REBUILT ......... WE ARE NOW IN NEED OF A BODY AND CHASSIS ...BUICK REGAL .MONTE .OLDS ..SOMETHING IN THAT NATURE ..IT COULD BE STRIPED AS FAR AS I CARE ..I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED TO BOLT BACK ON .WE HAVE SPENT JUST ABOUT EVERY THING WE HAD . BUT IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING AND WE CAN GET IT CHEAP ENOUGH .I AM INTERESTED ....WE HAVE A COUPLE OF WEEKS TO GET IT READY .AND HAVE LOTS HELPERS ....................

ALSO LIKE TO ADD GLAD BOTH HEAD ON DRIVERS WALKED AWAY HARD HIT ..AS FOR THE 00 CAR .IF YOU ARE ANYONE NEED A FRONT CLIP /OURS IS IN GOOD SHAPE ...ILL MAKE A DEAL ........

LIKE I SAID PLEASE NO NEED TO NAME THE DRIVER AND CAR NUMBER HERE ...KEEP IT CLEAN PLEASE ...

Sorry to hear about what happened....I do agree about all the time and money being spent for the first night to be ruined. I know this is racing, but it is not the demolition derby. Also, just because your car is not as nice as the others doesnt mean you need to run others over to get to the front. I hope you can get the car fixed and back on the track. Another note is, people wonder why class sizes drop (maybe this is why)..

Good luck,

Weenie idk if you can call a racing deal when you go from the wall to running half on the track and half thin the grass and not letting out to get control of your car. Woukd stay in the gas if you were on the grass woth the left side and the right side was on asphalt all the way down the straight away? I know I would gather my self and thecar before trying to race someone who is faster than me.

I guess me pulling my belts tighter when I got on the track was a blesing and something or someone was telling me too. That was my first actual crash ever in my racong career and believe me I am most definately feeling it today in my neck and back...

If people want to say that it was because I hit him out of four causing him to go to the apron just watch the in car video when I get it up and you will see the guy lost it himself. Never touched him at all. Just an fyi to the people that said I tagged him out of 4 when this happened.

Thank you HI-TECH I'm the driver of the 00 car and want to thank you for your offer... Today I felt the pain in my chest whenever I cough. Tim in the 94 car seemed okay other than seatbelt rash around his neck. For some reason it was a tough night for us and like yourself allot of work ahead as we also hope to get out there a.s.a.p. Last heard from 84 his neck was hurting a little. We all need to be careful and we hope Josh is also doing well. We watched the video and that too was a hard hit.

Is there video of our crash?

THE IN CAR WE HAVE WILL SHOW YOU HE WAS NOT HIT BY OUR CAR ...THOUGH SOME WILL MAKE IT WHAT EVER THEY WANT IT TO BE BUT EITHER WAY ..I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS HAPPENED ANYWAY .THEY WERE NOT THE DRIVERS .THAT INCLUDES ME .I JUST KNOW IT WASNT WORTH THE LOSS OF A CAR AND SOME SORE DRIVERS ...I DONT THINK THE DRIVER WANTED TO COST US A CAR .BUT IT HAPPENED .AND I HOPE FOR ALL S SAKE IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN ..I AM NOT MAD .JUST DISCUSTED THIS TORE UP SOME CARS ...

THE IN CAR WE HAVE WILL SHOW YOU HE WAS NOT HIT BY OUR CAR ...THOUGH SOME WILL MAKE IT WHAT EVER THEY WANT IT TO BE BUT EITHER WAY ..

Yes we seen the truth today at the shop and we seen who caused the accident. No it's NOT worth losing a car we also have allot of work to do on the 84

Thank you HI-TECH I'm the driver of the 00 car and want to thank you for your offer... Today I felt the pain in my chest whenever I cough. Tim in the 94 car seemed okay other than seatbelt rash around his neck. For some reason it was a tough night for us and like yourself allot of work ahead as we also hope to get out there a.s.a.p. Last heard from 84 his neck was hurting a little. We all need to be careful and we hope Josh is also doing well. We watched the video and that too was a hard hit.

WELL THE OFFER IS THERE AND ITS YOURS IF YOU NEED IT .

Thanks! I will see if our head chief mechanic need's it. Probably a couple of days and I will let you know with a pm :rolleyes: "probably will"

no problem .it will be a couple of days before i start cutting it up .if you dont need it .the offer is open to others ..just to clear this up though it will be bare .lol

Josh I'm glad your ok and really hate to hear about the car. I wish I had somewhere to go! Not the way I wanted to start the year. I'm still feeling it just glad it wasn't my back. As far as my car we are not completely sure yet until we start pulling it apart to get a better look.....but man that was a hard hit! If I hear or come across anything ya'll may need I'll let you. I hope we both make it back for the next race. I'll get my video up soon and everyone can see how lucky we are to walk away without more serious injuries.

Sorry Josh it was a wild nite. Im in the same boat . My car is bent too maybe a re clip on the rear ,but it will be some time before I get back out there ,that just lowered the car count in both classes .We can be happy that we have no serious injuries .Eric sorry about your car to I hope that you are ok ,that was a hard hit ,, You had no where to go on that one .I did the same thing when I was at dirt ,just no where to go

Archived