Practice

craneop00

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea I can make that happen, the only reason we practice at 6 is we want to give you guys a track that is as close to race condition as possible, hard to set up and prepare a car on a track that is dry and dusty, I will move the start time up to 4 and the track will still be race condition.

Thanks for making it happen we will see you tomorrow. Hope it was not to much trouble.

Thanks again,

Shane Moore

This is going to be a fun year!! Thanks Owen and the staff for allowing us to run with you guys! Owen, If we can make the practice on the 2nd, is there a chance to get some intermission laps on night 1 for the LLM on the 30th? I would like some extra tunning laps since we wont be ready for another week or so...

Honestly we try to run our show as quick as possible so intermission laps is not really an option, we are all about putting on a show for a great group of fans, we will have a final practice on the 28th of March and we will give hot laps before the races. We always leave the lights on after the races as well for plenty of track time hope this will help.

Owen

Honestly we try to run our show as quick as possible so intermission laps is not really an option, we are all about putting on a show for a great group of fans, we will have a final practice on the 28th of March and we will give hot laps before the races. We always leave the lights on after the races as well for plenty of track time hope this will help.

Owen

Owen, Thanks for the info.. Cant wait to race down with yall and put on a good show for the awesome fans! This helps out. cant wait!

Archived