TSRS @ Thunder Hill Raceway 9/25/04

Why are you being a pest and bugging us about this now?! OK, everybody load up and head out to the track so we can restart the race. If you had a complaint at the time, you should have handled it the THR way. You should have had someone jump on 3's spotter during the race, berated the officials (including questioning thier integrity, manhood, and eye sight), and then started a riot in the pits.

On another note, there was a thread a few months ago about the best looking female drivers...Now that she's legal, Charlie would have to get my vote. Whoever Jansky is, he's a lucky guy.

RebelRacer,

I agree if 3 had nothing on her then why did she spin. but like Chuckman (ithink) said during the DRIVERS / SPOTTERS meeting it was announced by JACK that if your car is past a persons back bumper it is YOUR lane. All spotters knew this as well as the drivers and pit crew or whoever else was AT the drivers meeting.

bug, bug, bug........First off the info was correct. She spun---period, whether helped or not, she spun. Second, I did not see it any other way than the TSRS officials did, so that's not incorrect either. So obviously "a lot" of people saw it the other way too. As Sarge told you, 100 people can see the same thing and have up to 100 different view points.

FYI, I'm a freelance reporter and in no way associated with TSRS. That's Pat Mayberrys job, so to try to claim it's a cover-up is ridiculous

Now as for you pissing on my report, you have every right to express your opinion, I have no problem with that. But start your own post! No one wants to read through a bunch of "shhhtuff" to see race reports.

Now that I think of it, 'Black Flag' may be more appropriate. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Archived