CTS-General Manager

JimHubbard

...In closing, I want to thank those of you who are posting on various forums, social media outlets, and those reaching out to talk to us. We are listening. I have personally read thousands of posts on this forum and others and made the committment last week to bring back the Sport Mods and Bandoleros based on your feedback. Also, in response to multiple driver requests, I have reached out to both HMP and SAS to develop uniform operational practices between the three tracks. It is my goal to solidify positive working relationships with them to deliver the best events for our drivers and fans at all three venues. With everyone working together, we can achieve car counts that make for exciting racing, more fans in the stands, and bigger purse payouts.

For several months, our team of Officials and Event Staff have been working hard to develop the most comprehensive racing and music events in Central Texas and we hope that each of you decides to join us. We have made numerous improvements in many areas of the facility as well and I know you will be pleased with the results. I would like to invite you to visit our website (www.centexspeedway.com) to see the improvements, register your car, reserve your pit space, and more. I truly look forward to meeting each of you at the season opening racedays on April 5th and 6th. Let's go racing!!

Sincerely,

Jim Hubbard

General Manager

Central Texas Speedway

"Home of Fast Cars and Hot Guitars"

dont know how to cut in what he said. he said that he reads this forums so im seeing it. they have a buget so do i. just answer the question please

john henry

still waiting!!!!

I apologize for the slow response but I was down and out with the flu for a few days. Back to normal today though! Thank you for your question and we hope to see you at the drivers meet and greet on March 9th at 2pm. All drivers and crew are welcome to attend.

CTS will not sell all the stalls and stalls are free 1st come 1st serve. Yes you have to register. No There is not entry fee.

Jim

CTS-GM

I have not been able to catch any events at CTS (prior) or HMS because of my busy schedule - the usual venues and "normalcy" in promotion make it hard to prioritize small track racing ahead of my many other obligations.

However - the entertainment package at CTS as planned is well beyond the "norm" for what we are used to seeing - because of that, I have worked diligently on my schedule AND responsibilities to make SURE to be there opening weekend. Thanks Jim - you have put together what seems to be an exemplary example of promoting our favorite sport!

See ya'll in April!

Thank you for the support it is much appreciated! Hope to see you at the driver/crew meet and greet at the track on March 9th at 2pm.

Jim

CTS-GM

That's Great your going to have a lot of FAN'S.......

Sorry Dirty Thumbs, we're smart guys who know how to make a good investment by partnering with Brand Leaders like Budweiser and Clear Channel and Dr Pepper. We are guaranteeing some big money purses. So I’m sure there will be somebody there to take home all that prize money.....hope you're one of them! And, don't forget the driver/crew meeting on March 9th at 2pm at the track. Thank you for posting. :D

Jim

CTS-GM

I have not been able to catch any events at CTS (prior) or HMS because of my busy schedule - the usual venues and "normalcy" in promotion make it hard to prioritize small track racing ahead of my many other obligations.

However - the entertainment package at CTS as planned is well beyond the "norm" for what we are used to seeing - because of that, I have worked diligently on my schedule AND responsibilities to make SURE to be there opening weekend. Thanks Jim - you have put together what seems to be an exemplary example of promoting our favorite sport!

See ya'll in April!

We will be so honored with your presence. LOL

I apologize for the slow response but I was down and out with the flu for a few days. Back to normal today though! ...

Didn't know you got hit with that miserable flu stuff. Glad you're feeling better though...

Nick

ATTENTION ALL DRIVERS: CTS will be making some announcements very soon regarding scheduling, official extended purse payouts, and more. Please stay tuned to LSSZ, our website, and Facebook for full details. And don't forget to attend the Driver/Crew Meet n Greet on March 9th at 2pm at the track for a general Q&A.

Jim

CTS-GM

I have 3 simple objectives: Deliver Value to the Community, Deliver Value to the Fans and Deliver Value to the Race Teams.

Central Texas Speedway partners with A-Line Auto Parts

Purse payouts to be increased

March 1, 2013, 2013—(Kyle, Texas)--Central Texas Speedway (CTS) is excited to announce its inaugural race weekend, scheduled for April 5th and 6th, will have increased payouts in 7 classes. A-Line Auto parts, a long time supporter of the racing community, has partnered with CTS to bring drivers the “A-Line Challenge.” This challenge will provide one of the highest payouts in the Central Texas Area, increasing the original payout by 30%.

post-14543-1362177992.jpg

“We are proud to announce A-Line Auto Parts has partnered with CTS to bring the drivers the best racing venue in central Texas. The “A-Line Challenge” will provide additional race payouts that will attract the best drivers from all over central Texas. We are really looking forward to getting the season underway with this new partnership.”

Says Jim Hubbard, General Manager of CTS Racing.

In order to participate, drivers must be registered with Central Texas Speedway. The track will be available for open practice to all registered drivers, Tuesday-Saturday, with the exception of race and special event days.

For additional questions, please contact info@centexspeedway.com

Archived