Pick the ARTS Winner Contest for Oct 9

Contest rules for the October 9th ARTS feature at San Antonio Speedway's OktoberFast.

1) Simply pick the winner of the next ARTS race.

2) You must post your pick before 3:00 p.m. on race day.

3) Only one pick per member. However, you may select a back-up in case your first pick is unable to start the feature for whatever reason.

4) Winners will receive the satisfaction of being right! No prizes are awarded to TSZ Contest Winners.

5) GOOD LUCK!

Nick Holt

Seems like everyone forgets about the driver who has won more features (15) than anyone else the past 3 yrs.

Yeah, what was Walton's mom thinking, picking her own son when she could have voted for the 66 instead?!?! LOL

Sorry, but it's written into my driver contract I have to pick either Bryan or Colt whenever I post on meaningless internet message boards. Otherwise, I get a truck with a 4 cylinder that only turns right.

PS - Just checked with my agent, I can also pick Spillar or Shawn Paul with no penalty.

sorry bro...it saw the checkers and drove like a $5 rent horse headed to the barn...at least we made it exciting for the fans after your brother and Bryan went by...we couldn't let those two pups get all the attention...

PS - I thought you were a Packers fan, what's up with the FOURTY NINErs? LMAO.

Andy, go easy or Jon T is going to start passing out $100 fines. But thanks for your vote. I was afraid I was going to have to start paying strangers down at the internet cafe to vote for me. Either that or start winning.

I didn't do anything other than drive hard and didn't intentionally bang with the 10 coming out of the corner. I was looking forward and was surprised he was there on the outside. Talked to him after the race and wasn't sure how it all transpired to be honest. When I felt him, I wasn't getting out of the gas to let him pass, but I wasn't trying to be dirty either. And he didn't drive me dirty and we were running together for a damn long time. Just hard racing. Besides, it's Spillar's job to bang with the 10, right Gunnar?!!! LOL

There are about 8 guys that could probably win it, and maybe a few guys like me that might have a chance with a little luck. But a person would go broke betting against Colt and Bryan. Seem to remember the 77 wasn't too shabby last time we headed south and he wasn't racing against late models in his truck. I was also curious to see how young Mr. Oates would do at his home track, but Matt repo'ed the truck. We all had a good laugh last week at his expense, but something tells me with a good truck under him it might be a different story at SAS and he might be the one laughing. Or maybe not. But I'd like to see it either way.

I would hate to think anyone would get their feelings hurt over who's picking who on here. I only pick TRC/MRE drivers, so don't take it personal. We all have a lot of respect for Jon T. I also have a bunch respect for the other guys too. I just want the 1st place trophy, not to win an internet popularity poll. I'll leave that kind of foolishness to people like Paris Hilton. And why the hell is she famous anyway?

Archived