What class will you be running at Central Texas Speedway?

fastmontgomery15

WONDERING WHAT CLASSES EVERYONE RUNNING THIS YEAR AT CENTRAL TEXAS SPEEDWAY? LOOKS LIKE THERES A NEW CLASS AND SOME OF THE SAME CLASSES AND WITH I-37 CLOSED IT LOOKS LIKE MAYBE SOME NEW DRIVERS. LET US KNOW!! MODIFEDS,PRO LATE MODELS,TRUCKS, STREET STOCKS,GRAND STOCKS, MINI STOCKS, SPORTMODS,DARFS,BANDOS KARTS.SEASON COMING QUICK!!! LETS HEAR IT:ph34r:

Unless they move the supers to Saturday nights .... None

81 Modified and Pro Late Model will be there.

As for Friday night classes....dirt tracks race every night of the week across the country and most asphalt tracks too, so why can't CTS make it work.. (Plus its only once a month not every weekend) Give the place a chance before shooting it down.

As for Friday night classes....dirt tracks race every night of the week across the country and most asphalt tracks too, so why can't CTS make it work.. (Plus its only once a month not every weekend) Give the place a chance before shooting it down.

Not shooting anything down , wish them all the luck , but my schedule won't allow me to run on fri nights, that was my answer to the question asked

SO I LOOKED AT CTS WEBSITE AND IT LOOKS LIKE THE CLASSES ARE COMING TOGETHER I THINK I COUNTED ABOUT 16 CARS TOTAL THAT HAVE SENT THEIRS IN FOR SERVEL CLASSES MAYBE THERES MORE THEY HAVENT POSTED!!! WHICH CLASS DO YOU THINK WILL BE THE BIGGEST? ME I THINK THE TRUCKS! :ph34r:

You're right Donnie. There are many more to post and that will happen over the weekend. We appreciate you taking the time to keep watch on what's happening at CTS. Thank you.

Jim

CTS-GM

Good luck at the races and thank you for registering with Central Texas Speedway!!

Jim

CTS-GM

SO I LOOKED AT CTS WEBSITE AND IT LOOKS LIKE THE CLASSES ARE COMING TOGETHER I THINK I COUNTED ABOUT 16 CARS TOTAL THAT HAVE SENT THEIRS IN FOR SERVEL CLASSES MAYBE THERES MORE THEY HAVENT POSTED!!! WHICH CLASS DO YOU THINK WILL BE THE BIGGEST? ME I THINK THE TRUCKS! :ph34r:

You're right Donnie. There are many more to post and that will happen over the weekend. We appreciate you taking the time to keep watch on what's happening at CTS. Thank you.

Jim

CTS-GM

NO THUNDER STOCKS :((((

HEY JIM YOU HAVE YOUR NEW DRIVERS LINE UP READY TO BE POSTED YET I BELIEVE YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO UPDATE IT OVER THE WEEKEND? I LIKED TO SEE WHO YOU HAVE RACING IN WHAT CLASSES!! I JUST MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO RUN OUT THERE SOMETIME THIS YEAR!!! HELL I MAY EVEN BRING MY DAUGHTER CLUB VOLLEYBALL TEAM OUT THERE SO THEY CAN TRY OUT THOSE AWESOME NEW VOLLEYBALL COURTS YOU HAVE. :P

ATTENTION ALL DRIVERS: CTS will be making some announcements very soon regarding scheduling, official extended purse payouts, and more. Please stay tuned to LSSZ, our website, and Facebook for full details. And don't forget to attend the Driver/Crew Meet n Greet on March 9th at 2pm at the track for a general Q&A.

Archived