2 New Modified Series Never Before at the Bowl Scheduled!

DO YOU SEE MY CANE / CAN'T SEE IT ( THE INFO) THE INFO NOT ON D.B. WEB. OR SCHEDULE . LOOK WHERE ? CAN YOU HELP US (me) THAT DON'T OR LIKE ME WON'T DO FACE BOOK , AND PUT THE INFO HERE . www.devilsbowl.com THANK YOU JO3L just a littel fan .

THANK'S JAY . DIN'T SEE ON D.B. SCHEDULE , MUST STILL BE NEW NEWS . WAS HOPING ONE WOULD HAVE BEEN TNE USMTS , SINCE THEY WILL BE AROUND THAT AREA A FEW TIMES THIS YEAR . I BEEN OVER YOUR WAY A TIME OR TWO AND HAVE NOT SEEN YOU , HOPE YOUR DOING GOOD .

Well, I went to FB and here is the release from Devil's Bowl:

Ok Race Fans! HERE IS THE NEWS!!

Both of these respective racing series will be a add-on to our regular racing program. This means that not only will you get these 2 series to view, but also our 4 weekly racing divisions: RaceSaver Sprint Cars, Dirt Late Models, USA Modifieds and Blaine's Motor Supply USA Limited Modifieds!

Our 1st new addition to the Devil's Bowl Speedway for the 2013 racing season will be.... The Texas Winged Modified Association.... There will be 2 dates for the series! The 1st available night to view these beasts hit high speeds will be June 29th. Their 2nd trial on the half mile will be August 10th. For more information on the cars and the series visit www.ihwma.com.

Ok now that the 1st Series is announced, on to the next series that will be hitting the historical grounds of Devil's Bowl Speedway for the first time. They have been to neighboring tracks, they have been asked for, and for modified fans it should be exciting. The Southern Topless Economy Modifieds will be at the Devil's Bowl Speedway 2 times in 2013!!!!

The 1st chance to see this unique series will be June 1st and later in the year on August 31st. For more information on the cars and the series visit www.txstemracing.com. Well that is it, I hope that you fans will enjoy viewing these never before seen machines at the Devil's Bowl Speedway in 2013!

For those of you expecting a big series announcement I will leave you with this. Today! yes Today!! it was almost made inevitable that Devil's Bowl Speedway will host a USMTS Modified show in 2013. This is not a guarantee but we want people to know that we are in discussion in making this possible for our fans, racers and us as well.

But, we hope at this time that our current and future fans of the Devil's Bowl Speedway enjoy the announcement of us bringing in some unique and exciting new events for 2013. We are trying all we can to bring more to the place "Where Fast is Fun" and "The Passion is in the Action" the Historical Half-Mile of the Devil's Bowl Speedway.

OK, THANK'S NICK , STILL DON'T SEE IT . WHEN I CHICK ON - Full story can be found here : for d.b. f.b. ALL I GET IS NEWS ABOUT CHILI BOWL BROADCAST AND THE FLYER'S (TWO) FOR THE MATT CLEVENGER MEMORIAL RACE ---- THAT'S IT ?

"For those of you expecting a big series announcement I will leave you with this. Today! yes Today!! it was almost made inevitable that Devil's Bowl Speedway will host a USMTS Modified show in 2013. This is not a guarantee but we want people to know that we are in discussion in making this possible for our fans, racers and us as well."

:rolleyes:

Archived