LLM Drivers

SassyCassie14

I am having a meeting this saturday, at 10:30am at the Bill Millers at 1604 and 37 south.

Please let me know if you can or can't make it.

We will be going over schedules on where we will be racing at.

and any other items y'all would like to bring up.

If you need to get ahold of me, please call or text me 210-860-9559.

Thank you!

LOL. I knew you did! I sooooo appreciate that. By the way... Hook em horns hehe

Thanks to all the drivers and crew that came out. Had a good meeting.

South Texas Speedway will be our home track this season. Unless a miracle happens here.

STS is having a test-n-tune Feb 23 and March 2nd.

Our first race will be March 30th.

Will run the same rules as we currently have.

Payout will be the same as we had here at I-37.

Will run every other week.

Track registration will be $25.00.

Looking at later on, scheduling some races at SOS, later on in the season and running the Halloween Havic.

If anyone has any questions. Please give me a call

210-860-9559.

We are glad to hear the limited late models have decided to join us, we look forward to having you all and hope we can make your racing as enjoyable and fun as I-37 did.

Thanks again if you have any questions or need anything please feel free to call me at 361-548-0669 , communication is the key to success, we can't make your experience the best with out knowing what we have done right or wrong so please don't hesitate to let me know if we can help or improve we are very willing to work with each of you.

Owen

As a fan at STS I am happy to hear the San Antonio LLM's will be in Corpus.I love it when the S.A. guys come down.Hopefully other classes will visit as well.It is good to see people like SassyCassie14 who not only care about their track but go the extra mile to find a home for the racers since 37 closed. Bless you and all like you who work so hard to make racing in South Texas what it is.

As a fan at STS I am happy to hear the San Antonio LLM's will be in Corpus.I love it when the S.A. guys come down.Hopefully other classes will visit as well.It is good to see people like SassyCassie14 who not only care about their track but go the extra mile to find a home for the racers since 37 closed. Bless you and all like you who work so hard to make racing in South Texas what it is.

Awwwwww, thank you!!!! There is nothing like the thrill I get watching my father and all friends/family race.

I'll do whatever I can to make sure we can all stick together, race and put on a great show for the fans.

Make sure for either march 2 practice day or a race date, you come down to our pits and introduce yourself :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived