NOT RACING RELATED

HiTech

JUST LIKE TO THANK CHRIS KYLE FOR HIS SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY .. IT IS SAD WHEN YOU FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY AS HE AND OTHERS HAVE DONE ONLY TO LOSE YOUR LIFE THIS WAY AT HOME ...IT IS VERY SAD WE HAVE SO MANY COME HOME ONLY TO END THEIR OWN LIVES FOR LACK OF HELP AND UNDERSTANDING .......I KNOW THIS IS CLOSE TO HOME FOR ALOT OF YOU AS VET,S AND CURRENT MEMBERS OF OUR FORCES .................ALWAYS REMEMBER THERE ARE THOSE WHO HONOR YEAH .. I STAND ALONE AND WITH OTHERS EVERY DAY IN HONORING YOU .THANK YOU .

LETS NOT FORGET CHAD LITTLEFIELD ..HE DIED A HERO HELPING CHRIS ....

I had the opportunity to meet him once a year ago. My first impression was very positive and as I mentioned that (after he had left) a person told me - "he's a stone cold killer and could take you out as easy as swatting a fly".

Nope I said - "I'm an American. He could do me no harm. Even if he disagreed with every principal I stand for - he stood for my right to HAVE those principals".

This is truly a shocking development in Mr. Kyle's life story. Unfortunately the anti-self defense, and ant-gun people are already using his demise as an example even though taking our rights is totally contrary to his core personal and professional beliefs.

I had the opportunity to meet him once a year ago. My first impression was very positive and as I mentioned that (after he had left) a person told me - "he's a stone cold killer and could take you out as easy as swatting a fly".

Nope I said - "I'm an American. He could do me no harm. Even if he disagreed with every principal I stand for - he stood for my right to HAVE those principals".

This is truly a shocking development in Mr. Kyle's life story. Unfortunately the anti-self defense, and ant-gun people are already using his demise as an example even though taking our rights is totally contrary to his core personal and professional beliefs.

The real problem is not guns ...ONLY THOSE WHO HOLD EM ......A CAR IS NOT THE PROBLEM ONLY THOSE WHO DRIVE EM ...I AM MORE WORRIED ABOUT TEXTING FOOLS . YOU KNOW PURTY MUCH WHEN A DRUNK WILL BE DRIVING ...THOSE DAMN TEXTERS ARE AROUND THE CLOCK AT EVERY CORNER ON EVERY STREET DAY OR NIGHT I HAVE TO DODGE EM DAILY THE ODDS ARE MUCH HIGHER GETTING KILLED BY THEM .... ANTI GUN NUTS TEXTING FOOLS DONT REALIZE THE GUN IS THE REASON THEY HAVE THEIR FREEDOM ...OH THE ONLY WAY TO STOP A BAD GUY WITH A GUN IS WITH A GOOD GUY WITH A GUN ..WAY TO GO FBI. THE BOY IS SAFE ...

the best way to honor our vets is to end these needless, senseless wars around the world!!! Semper Fi!!!

Amen

Through the history of man - more people have died from wars, genocide and the failures caused by their political leaders than ever could be killed by acts of armed individuals.

And THAT is precisely why allowing armed individuals is an important part of the balance.

the best way to honor our vets is to end these needless, senseless wars around the world!!! Semper Fi!!!

Amen

Through the history of man - more people have died from wars, genocide and the failures caused by their political leaders than ever could be killed by acts of armed individuals.

And THAT is precisely why allowing armed individuals is an important part of the balance.

i do not own a gun but have growing up and was a good shot .wife does not like em in the house respect is my reason for not having one ... i could get one if i asked nicely ...you know sweet sweet honey talk ...some in charge of this country now is one big reason to own one ..

Archived