Trailer

PaulReyes

Thats kind of a loaded question because it varies so much...I think the best way is to narrow down your size then google those trialers..i.e ( 18 ft car hauler, or 24ft enclosed hauler_..they can run from 2500 to over 15k real quick. I have a nice 16ft wood deck I might sell ya if your interested in it. It does fit my late model

Thats kind of a loaded question because it varies so much...I think the best way is to narrow down your size then google those trialers..i.e ( 18 ft car hauler, or 24ft enclosed hauler_..they can run from 2500 to over 15k real quick. I have a nice 16ft wood deck I might sell ya if your interested in it. It does fit my late model

HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR IT

Lol im willing to spend probably 4k but i just a basic deal. Im not rich so i have to finance one. I had a wood deck trailer before. It was to high for my late model and to narrow. I was trying to find a place that sold some decent low profile steel deck one.

HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR IT

$1650

Lol im willing to spend probably 4k but i just a basic deal. Im not rich so i have to finance one. I had a wood deck trailer before. It was to high for my late model and to narrow. I was trying to find a place that sold some decent low profile steel deck one.

Its a squeeze. i have to use longer ramps for the late model (5 or 6ft.) but the street stock and mini go right up with the 4 ft ramps

There is a very nice trailer in the classifieds. Red with tire rack. They are asking 2K but it looks like it is worth it. They may budge some also.

yep been licking my chops .just have to come up with enough money to even make a deal ,,working on the money part ...`

Archived