S.T.L.M.S.registration

As the racing season gets closer the series is starting to take shape. Drivers will be able to register at the track for the points fund begining with the first race at S.O.S .I will have the forms at my trailer. Cost will be $50.00 per car. All

points will be awarded to the car owner for the series. All cars will need to register with the track also.

To be elligible for the points fund each car will need to register for at least 12 of the 15 races and at least one apperance at each track.

The track will also collect $10 at the gate from each car owner at each event. This money will go directly into the points fund. Some of the tracks have agreed to match this $10 per car to also go into the points fund.

At the tracks that will not match ,I will match the first $100 at each event.

As of now we have $5000.00 in the points fund and the winner will recieve $1500.00 min.

I am also working on some contingency awards that will be paid at the end of the season.

Thanks Mitch.

so do we need to register at all the tracks or just with u for the series ?

"I will have the forms at my trailer. Cost will be $50.00 per car. All

points will be awarded to the car owner for the series. All cars will need to register with the track also."

I know we will register at S.O.S. and T.R.P.. Im not sure at C.B.S and S.T.S. yet .This will be the tracks discretion.

As for the series,I will have everyone register even if you can't run for points, because you will still be eligible for contingency awards and I will have to keep track of all the information.

Archived