Race dates

Here are the dates that are now finnalized with S.O.S. and T.R.P. The Cotton Bowl and South Texas Speedway dates will be added soon.

S.O.S

March 9th

April 6th

June 15th

July 27th

Aug 24th

Sept. 21st

T.R.P.

March 30th

April 27th

May 18th

June 22nd

Aug 3rd

We will also be running the Havoc at S.O.S as a non points race and July 5th at T.R.P. as part of the Weekend Of Speedfreaks with the sprint cars. Ill post the remaining four dates as soon as possible.

Thanks Mitch

• 2 weeks later...

I don't feel like our series is in direct competition with S.U.P.R. We are a little more modest.Are payouts are not what theirs is going to be, but we have a more economical set of tire rules, and I hope to get our payout level enhanced.If we show up with enough cars on raceday the track owners will in turn show their appreciation and make our payouts better.As with any series we need to keep the cost's down and the payout competitve with good car counts and things will happen.

I don't feel like our series is in direct competition with S.U.P.R. We are a little more modest.Are payouts are not what theirs is going to be, but we have a more economical set of tire rules, and I hope to get our payout level enhanced.If we show up with enough cars on raceday the track owners will in turn show their appreciation and make our payouts better.As with any series we need to keep the cost's down and the payout competitve with good car counts and things will happen.

You sir, have the right idea. ;)

Archived