Sign in to follow this  
sandersracing

2003 Ford

When you turn the ignition off on the truck the horn honks a few times and then starts blowing and will not turn off till you turn the truck back on. What can cause this to happen.

I disconnected the battery to quit it from honking threw the night . I hooked up battery this morning the horn chirped a few times and quit . Now the radio is turning on after about 10 min.

We had the fuse block go out in an 02 f-250 and it made it do all sorts of weird stuff, it would kill the battery if we left it alone for more then a day. Hope this helps

mine has done this ,locks were going on & off wipers going wild, radio on /off etc .I kicked the pannel by the emg brake it stoped it now it has not done that since then .I think the water got down there by a rotted rusted spot , and it turns off when it rains ,so im sure that a rust spot is around there somewhere f350 diesel 2000 mod

mine has done this ,locks were going on & off wipers going wild, radio on /off etc .I kicked the pannel by the emg brake it stoped it now it has not done that since then .I think the water got down there by a rotted rusted spot , and it turns off when it rains ,so im sure that a rust spot is around there somewhere f350 diesel 2000 mod

NOW THATS A REAL KICKER OF A STORY ..