CTS Ticket Pricing

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to retract what I've said about not going to see any races or any other comments I made about the cost of admission at CTS. I have decided to give them a chance to see what they actually come up with and see how it works. They feel they have to run their operation this way at this point and time. They may find out later that they can't. Let them give it a shot and see what happens.

• 1 month later...

ATTENTION ALL DRIVERS: CTS will be making some announcements very soon regarding scheduling, official extended purse payouts, and more. Please stay tuned to LSSZ, our website, and Facebook for full details. And don't forget to attend the Driver/Crew Meet n Greet on March 9th at 2pm at the track for a general Q&A.

Jim

CTS-GM

• 3 weeks later...
If the show is good most people will pay the price. Maybe CTS is planning to have something extra that no one knows of yet. I think it would be best to wait and see before hammering them to bad on their decisions. I do agree paying for parking is rediculous though.

It's not just the racing fans who will be paying for parking but all of the venues that come to the facility. They will be having a concert series there in 2013 just like they are having a racing series. There will be activities going on weekly.

The parking fee's are universal for everything. This will finance the paving of the parking lot. As I mentioned in another post, their is a lot of money being spent on upgrades to the track.

Since your radio advertising campaign has kicked off, I repeatedly hear that there is 10 acres of free parking for all concerts.

Did they waive this fee for the races as well?

I am a little confused on the pricing for the pit passes. I see it listed as $35 on friday and saturday. If you buy a $35 dollar pit pass on friday is it still good on saturday, or will you need to purchase another $35 dollar pass for saturday?

Since your radio advertising campaign has kicked off, I repeatedly hear that there is 10 acres of free parking for all concerts.

Did they waive this fee for the races as well?

Thank you for your question. Each registered driver will receive one free parking pass upon entry into the back gate and we are also reserving the parking outside of the pit fencing but closest to the pits for these passes only. The space there is limited so first come first served. Also, the fans can avoid parking charge of $5 by purchasing their tickets through our website www.centexspeedway.com. I hope that answers your question.

Archived