2013 Shootout Point System and Points Fund

I like the new ideas....a few questions...if you drop to the back after winning heat ....it says you get an extra 150....is that only if you win the feature...or just because you dropped back. So...if there are 4 heat race winners and all drop back...who gets to be dead last? All four can not be counted as last. What about if you just want to drop back to collect the passing points...say i finish second in the heat....can i drop back? I personally love this idea...its always better to watch a race...instead of the fast cars starting up front....

Pole sitter is given the option to take the $150 and drop to the back. If he stays then we offer same thing to 2nd place. We continue this offer to only the heat race winners. Its quite possible Sponsors will allow us to offer more then $150 and offer it to more then one car on a given race.

Pole sitter is given the option to take the $150 and drop to the back. If he stays then we offer same thing to 2nd place. We continue this offer to only the heat race winners. Its quite possible Sponsors will allow us to offer more then $150 and offer it to more then one car on a given race.

Cool...so the pole sitter can make 250$ before the race even starts....

Archived