Merry Christmas

KISS_Racing

I wanted to send a shot out to Nick with Speedzone, to GAP I-37 Raceway owners & staff as well as all the racers, teams and fellow sponsors. For me personally it has been the most challenging year I have ever had... My mom is presently in the hospital for the second year in a row during the Christmas Season(thank you for your thoughts and prayers). What it has helped me with is an understanding of being even more thankful for that which The Good Lord has blessed me with. Several, but not many of You know that I am an only surviving child to my parents. I have two siblings in heaven when God calls me home. It is not anything that myself or my parents asked for it is something that has made a deeper bond between Us. Today is the eve of what many celebrate as the birth of Jesus Christ to some it is just Christmas and a day in which they give gifts. To my family today is another day that we get to spend together as we never know when or how we will be called home.

I would like to ask a personal favor. Take a moment to reflect back this year. We have lost some great people in the racing community and in the world. I'd like to ask that You search your heart and look at those relationships that maybe You were once close too. Or maybe there is someone that You just never seem to hit it off with and they just get under your skin... I'd like to ask that You find it in your heart during this time of year to put aside our differences with those people.

My Christmas prayer to all is that you and your families have a peaceful, joyful, incredible Christmas filled with love and time with Your love ones.

Looking forward to 2013 Racing Season!

Merry Christmas to all,

Mark O'Donnell & CCM

Merry Christmas to you too Mark and to all of our racing family.. And to the troops that are away from us during the holidays- thank you for all you do. You are not forgotten and everyone here at HMS promises to hold all of the troops close to us everyday and every time I climb into the car the power of our forces will be with me. May god look over all of you and your families and bring you home safe and as soon as possible..

Archived