which full containment seat?

PaulReyes

Butler & LaJoie are both great seats, however Ultra Shield Makes some very nice options that are under $700.00 if pricing is an issue. Kirkey also makes a budget seat for around $500.00. If you need some help give me a call. Gary Swenson 210 3784848

I bought an Ultra Shield only because I couldn't get a Butler in time... I do have some troubles with my HANS and the Ultra Shield. I double checked everything before I bought it but the Ultra Shield doesn't seem quite wide enough for the HANS.

My Ultra Shield was a bit more than $700...

You can call 360 Motorsports @281-999-race. They are a huge supporter at Houston Motorsports Park and a sponsor here. They can ship it directly to you.

360 is where I bought my Ultra Shield. No complaints. They helped me shop around for the best seat. Although, when I ordered it they thought the width was a bit too narrow. Fit like a glove! They've got your back-side! lol...

Paul,

Gary and Chris have been long time supporters of tracks in the San Antonio area to include guys running at Kyle.

As far as seats we have used Butler, Kirkey, Joie of Seating( Randy LaJoie) and Ultra. As Gary mentioned each seat comes with it's own unique options. In my Pro Truck I had a Kirkey with all the bells and whistles and I loved it. It was originally purchased to put in a TSRS car we were building but sold that car, thus it went in the truck...

Mark

Archived