NASCAR penalizes Gordon, Bowyer, Keselowski

NickHolt

But its about being consistent...didn't think Kyle should have been penalized for something in a truck race. If you park him then you should back it up when another driver does the same thing. Actually it was worse being it till out other innocent cars.

I guess Jeff must have recently watched days of thunder. go out and hunt him down after his tire got cut down then Bowyer hits Logano afterwards goes almost head on into the wall. Yep, that justifies Gordon's action......

imagine how kyle feels. he had to sit out a race last year for the same thing gordon did, yet gordon gets a slap on the wrist. i think gordon was following team orders. they wanted him to crash boyer so kahne could take over 3rd in points. wont be surprised if a hendrick car doesnt "get loose" under brad this weekend and take him out so jimmie can win number 6. nascar is a freaking joke. they wonder why they have so many empty seats at the tracks.

Gordon did it once. Kryle did it about 50 times. He was sat for pushing a truck down the straightaway under caution. Not even comparible. Now that being said . Gordon was out of line he should be fined and put on probation like Kryle was the first 50 times.

But its about being consistent...didn't think Kyle should have been penalized for something in a truck race. If you park him then you should back it up when another driver does the same thing. Actually it was worse being it till out other innocent cars.

I guess Jeff must have recently watched days of thunder. go out and hunt him down after his tire got cut down then Bowyer hits Logano afterwards goes almost head on into the wall. Yep, that justifies Gordon's action......

Should Lagano get fined for standing on the gas driving into gordons door he was literally smoking the tires. Looked like he was retaliating to me.

imagine how kyle feels. he had to sit out a race last year for the same thing gordon did, yet gordon gets a slap on the wrist. i think gordon was following team orders. they wanted him to crash boyer so kahne could take over 3rd in points. wont be surprised if a hendrick car doesnt "get loose" under brad this weekend and take him out so jimmie can win number 6. nascar is a freaking joke. they wonder why they have so many empty seats at the tracks.

You have got to be kidding.

I am a Gordon fan and have been since he started in the Cup series. I do not think what he did was right but then again I don't blame him. He has been wrecked so many times and Boyer has gotten into more than once. With the season Gordan has had and all the things he has put up with finally came to a boil. I always liked Boyer and have been trying to figure out who I would pull for if Gordon no longer raced. Boyer was and still would be my guy to root for.

OMG....a freaking cell phone fine?....WTF.....surprised they didn't take away points too so one of "the chosen ones" could win another championship.....What a freaking joke!

No parking of Gordon(another "chosen one") for being a jackwad?....He intentionally stalked/wrecked Bowyer.....took out Logano and Amirola in the process....If you have issues with someone, settle it LIKE A MAN....in the parking lot, not use your car as a weapon....

(It's funny--peculiar, not haha--reading all the facebook chatter.....some of the same people that screamed for someone else's head to roll after he/she did a similar thing, were coming up with every excuse possible to justify their man doing the same thing......Even heard, "he was trying to make it to the pits".....really....after two laps.....and.....What part of him admitting it did you miss?)

Then there's the 'Queen"....I have no doubts that she was trying to seek out Burton when she stayed on the track instead of hitting the pits(where she could have just as easy, crossed the finish line.....Instead she left her snail trail along the track and wrecked more cars....

Must have slow pre-sale tickets for Homestead.....

If you want to talk about precident being set, I seem to remember Brian Vickers waiting for Tony Stewart to come back around at a road course and dumped him purposely with no repercussions. Bush was suspended because of his track record and NASCAR needed to get his attention. Does that make what Gordon did right? No, but does he deserve being suspended for it, I don't think so. He has now made his point to the 15 team, drive me dirty all season, I will ruin yours. Nuff said. In my opinion Boyer himself should be fined and have points docked for the actions of his crew. Anywhere else in the country drivers are responsible for the actions of their crew, not the crew chief. And for all of you that think NASCAR is some kind of conspiracy, just quit watching it. As Albert Einstein put it "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." If you continuously dislike what you see on tv change the channel.

http://m.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/story?storyId=8625217

This is a good article about it. You can spin it many ways but its really just them flip flopping. They are very good at never telling you directly how they base their punishments. Everybody would assume Kyles record was the reason for the suspension but they didn't say that. He crossed the line with what he did is what they said. He has been in too many altercations and we want to send him a message. That would've been too hard to say i guess. In this case they proly couldn't pass up the rating gain by setting Gordon out. Hopefully Bowyer makes it entertaining.

Rumor has it Brad went to the doctor yesterday and was told he will not be able to have kids if he keeps hiding that thing in his firesuit! :lol:

2 GUYS CAN"T HAVE KIDS LIKE THAT ANYWAY. STILL ADOPTION. LOL

TWEET TWEET

Hey Hey watch it bud i like the cowgirls that is the N.F.L three hour comedy show.

A coworker of mine told me that he has been trying to record the tv show "Biggest Loser", but it keeps recording Cowboy Games. :P Lenny66 B)

lol

You owe me for the coffee I just chorted OUT of my nose....

Hey Hey watch it bud i like the cowgirls that is the N.F.L three hour comedy show.

A coworker of mine told me that he has been trying to record the tv show "Biggest Loser", but it keeps recording Cowboy Games. :P Lenny66 B)

If that wasn't so funny I would be ticked off by that comment.

If that wasn't so funny I would be ticked off by that comment.

It keeps the heat off us Charger fans!

Archived