rip frank torres

buckborlace

We all knew Frank was on borrowed time and we were all praying that his new heart would arrive in time. It didn't. And now we are facing a huge loss in our racing family.

Frank and I were friends, enemies, allies and adversaries over the many years I knew him - all the way back to Pan American Speedway days. He was was always a straight shooter, dealt with others with integrity and respect and was a shining example of a proud, dedicated family man.

I cried when I learned of Frank's passing and I pray that the Lord will bring peace to his family and those of us who were impacted in a very positive way by Frank's life.

Nick

OMG! I was shocked to read the news this morning about Frank. What a big loss to the racing community. Frank has frequently kept in touch with me on FB through my ordeal with cancer and has always shared such a positive attitude about his health and mine.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Frank's family during this very difficult time. He was such a proud Papa!

Frank Torres was one of a few who made their mark on the management of, participation in and promotion of several types of automobile racing in Texas

We thank Frank Torres for his contributions to our sport.

He wrote supportive words to me when I retired. I write these words to console Frank’s family.

Rest in peace my friend.

Neil Upchurch

It's been a long time since I've cried and that changed when I found out. Frank will always be remembered by me as a caring father and avid race fan. Our family has truly lost one of the better ones in life. RIP Frank.

To Adam, Johnny and Allen...I don't have much to offer other than thoughts and prayers but that won't stop me from doing any and everything I can if any of you need it.

My condolences go out to the Torres family, Frank helped me out a few different times helping me do the transfer from asphalt to dirt and so on! He was a dedicated father to his racing family, and friends and will be missed by many in this sport! My thoughts are with his family during this time, this will be a tough one for them to get over! RIP Frank, thanks for all your help through the years!George Reyes!

Archived